Hacking Do I have a new style PCB in my new Wii ?

turbo10

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
I am totally... totally new to the Wii, so please excuse my ignorance.

I have just purchased a new Wii, yesterday, and purchased a Wii Key for my grandsons birthday. The pin out on the Wii PCB is different to the picture that came with the Wiikey. The 5 pin outs in the picture supplied has a row of 3 with a row of 2 below, my PCB has 1 pin, then 2 below, then another 2 below those, in other words pin 3 is above pin 4.
Is this a new style PCB ? and if so does anybody have the wiring diagram for it.......or have I got the wrong mod chip for this PCB ??

Thanks in anticipation

turbo10

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
OK, just done that and it says "Serial number not valid"
unsure.gif

Serial number is LEH19113492 with what looks like an 8 in a square box on the end.
The chip number is GC2 - D2C

Thanks

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
turbo10 said:
Hi
unsure.gif

Serial number is LEH19113492 with what looks like an 8 in a square box on the end.

Thanks
You have to buy a D2Pro/Argon/Wasabi/D2CKey. Remember that these are a lot more difficult to solder than a Wiikey.

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
raulpica said:
turbo10 said:
Hi
unsure.gif

Thanks
You have to buy a D2Pro/Argon/Wasabi/D2CKey. Remember that these are a lot more difficult to solder than a Wiikey.
It is possible to buy a presoldered Wii-Clip with a D2CKey from ozmodchips (there's that discount)

edit: here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=80459

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Or if you want the d2ckey w/ wii-clip (not presoldered) for uber cheap, check [/url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=88545&view=findpost&p=1178813]my post[/url]

turbo10

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys, I have just taken it to a very good bloke in Manchester, waited 45 mins and it is now sorted. Thanks again for you help.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Rob_Boates @ Rob_Boates: i love 4 keys how is etterna different from flash flash revolution