Do I always have to verify stealth??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by TheJules, Sep 7, 2009.

Sep 7, 2009
  1. TheJules
    OP

Newcomer TheJules Newbie

United States
    I know Ideally I should.
    I have 5-6 games that I burned before they were in the ABGX database. I only played them a few times offline.
    If I go back and play them on live, will I get banned if the release hasn't been nuked?

2. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    depends on if the game had proper stealth on it before it was upped which even today some games still do not

the release could have been nuked from other reasons such as stealing a scene release and uploading it under another teams name (very common), corrupted rar's, among other things

whats games are they that you worried about?
    if its halo odst, then you are screwed, you will be banned sooner or later

3. Rock Raiyu

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    Its best if you verify stealth before you go play them on 360 and on Live. It's for your own personal safety.

But if you played Halo ODST at all, you're screwed and you will be banned soon.

4. TheJules
    OP

Newcomer TheJules Newbie

United States
    I took the chance with Halo odst.

I made an offline profile, unplugged my adapter, and changed the disc before I reconnected.

I bought one so I could play games early. Besides life's no fun without taking risks.
    its like banging a hooker in an alley with a garbage bag as a rubber.

But thanks for all the info

5. Sefi

Member Sefi GBAtemp Fan

I would check the games in question and if they need fixing, reburn them. If they don't need fixing then you should be fine, if they do need fixing somehow then there will always be that possibility of getting banned someday because of that. You could be lucky and never get banned, and you could be unlucky and get banned tomorrow. For now all you can do is check the games and reburn if needed.