Do boys buy more video games than girls?

Thebard56

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
please follow this link to fill in a short questionairre http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl...SmxwcDZpOWc6MA.. is the link so please fill in the questionairre and get your friends to aswell, once the result has been defined I will post it here for all to see!
yaynds.gif
gbasp.gif
yaypsp.gif
Oh and please answer honestly

Thebard56

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like no-one cares anyway but the results of the test were... *Drumroll please* Girls actually buy more games than boys but boys spend more. The questionaire is now over so don't bother following the link anymore

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's two types of girl gamers. One that has a pink Xbox 360 controller and tell everyone on XBL that she happens to be a girl so that everyone would suck her e-penis and then there's one that actually plays games like a normal person. The latter is nonexistent, therefore, males will buy more games to go hunting for said female gamers to suck her e-penis.

It seems the men don't waste their time with petty Google spreadsheets.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shakraka said:
One that has a pink Xbox 360 controller and tell everyone on XBL that she happens to be a girl so that everyone would suck her e-penis
this pretty much explains it

has happened in any game online I played, except for PC

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Shakraka said:
There's two types of girl gamers. One that has a pink Xbox 360 controller and tell everyone on XBL that she happens to be a girl so that everyone would suck her e-penis and then there's one that actually plays games like a normal person. The latter is nonexistent, therefore, males will buy more games to go hunting for said female gamers to suck her e-penis.

It seems the men don't waste their time with petty Google spreadsheets.

Wouldn't that be an e-clitoris? The worst thing about the whores is that all the goddamn basement nerds decide to white knight if you say something she cries at.

Also the latter isn't completely nonexistent.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm, i think most boys play (usually for the violence XD). all of the guys in my class plays video games but only about 20% of girls play.Usually the girls that are awesome play video games in MY class, the rest are just geeks i guess XD

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The results are based off ONLY PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY TOOK THE TEST, doesn't really mean girls buy more or guys spend more.

If you want accurate results, calcute how many people there are on earth, divide by two, make one side for girls and he other for boys. Figure out how many games there are in the world, and figure out which games are more guy or girl orientated. Add up all the games and prices each side has. Ta-da!

LOL not exactly sure if it'll look.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Shakraka said:

Unfortunately flaming isn't allowed here, so I'll just say how narrow minded that statement is.
wink.gif

Anyway... the poll wasn't open for very long to get an accurate result and I think the question could have been worded better.

tylerxian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would have to say that I know girls that own more games than me. Most teenage girls nowadays don't even realize the fact that they could get them through other means, seemingly Myspace and Facebook are a bigger trend for them than gaming. Most of the Tempers here are male (I think) and most of the newcomers and (maybe) most of the existing members pirate their games. So I believe that girls tend to buy more games than boys. If I offended anyone, I'm am sorry.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edhel said:
Shakraka said:

Unfortunately flaming isn't allowed here, so I'll just say how narrow minded that statement is.
wink.gif

Anyway... the poll wasn't open for very long to get an accurate result and I think the question could have been worded better.
Search your feelings; you know it to be true.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Shakraka said:
Edhel said:
Shakraka said:

wink.gif

i'm the latter?....

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
iPikachu said:
Shakraka said:
Edhel said:
Shakraka said:

wink.gif

i'm the latter?....

Hopefully. I'd hope you don't have a pink xBox 360 controller and try to get guys to suck your *-p*n*s.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.