1. jt_1258

OP jt_1258 Human?

United States
    Normally I would go to google for these sort of things but all I can find are joycon mods and articles about the idea of 3rd party joycons. That is where this thread comes in as I ask about what all of you know about what is available. Please and thank you for your help.

2. dude1

dude1 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    hori is making a jocon with a d-pad (it lacks any special features of a joycon hd rumble etc.) but its cheaper
    it was marketed as the 1st 3rd party joycon and its also a single one side not a pair so i think on multiple counts, no there are none

3. g00s3y

g00s3y Asshole

United States
    No, because anyone making one with everything Nintendo has in it would cost more than Nintendo's.

4. Vieela

Vieela GBATemp's official thinker™

Brazil
    Not really. There's just Hori's, but really no other corporation was interested in making one.
    Not that it would be that big of a use, i mean, i don't think there's much to change on the joycons to make it better apart from the d-pad.
    However, if the only thing you're minding is customization, there is skins for selling in the internet.
    Plus, there's also these joycon mods, where people change their joycon's cases to personalize the way they want. There's clear joycon cases, purple ones, either way, there's a huge variety.

5. jt_1258

OP jt_1258 Human?

United States
    the thing is is I don't necasarilly want a better pair
    I simply want a pair that are cheap

6. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

United Kingdom
    Then no. Look for 2nd hand, or trade in some other old junk for some joy-cons at a game store.

7. jt_1258

OP jt_1258 Human?

United States
    never mind then. I'll just fix the 2 pairs I have. Thanks to the crappy design of the sticks dust easily gets under the sticks forcing the need to go through the pain in the ass process of cleaning them. why did they have to make it so there is a little flap there at the base of the stick rather than just making it solid like any other controller on planet earth -.-

nWo likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - joycons, party, pairs