Hardware Do 3rd party pairs of joycons exist?

jt_1258

Ella
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normally I would go to google for these sort of things but all I can find are joycon mods and articles about the idea of 3rd party joycons. That is where this thread comes in as I ask about what all of you know about what is available. Please and thank you for your help.

dude1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hori is making a jocon with a d-pad (it lacks any special features of a joycon hd rumble etc.) but its cheaper
it was marketed as the 1st 3rd party joycon and its also a single one side not a pair so i think on multiple counts, no there are none

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not really. There's just Hori's, but really no other corporation was interested in making one.
Not that it would be that big of a use, i mean, i don't think there's much to change on the joycons to make it better apart from the d-pad.
However, if the only thing you're minding is customization, there is skins for selling in the internet.
Plus, there's also these joycon mods, where people change their joycon's cases to personalize the way they want. There's clear joycon cases, purple ones, either way, there's a huge variety.

jt_1258

Ella
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then no. Look for 2nd hand, or trade in some other old junk for some joy-cons at a game store.
never mind then. I'll just fix the 2 pairs I have. Thanks to the crappy design of the sticks dust easily gets under the sticks forcing the need to go through the pain in the ass process of cleaning them. why did they have to make it so there is a little flap there at the base of the stick rather than just making it solid like any other controller on planet earth -.-

Reactions: nWo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.