DNA changes of microbiomes by EMF

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Scientific studies indicate that EMF radiation has detrimental effects on microbiomes. In the thread 'Welcome to low EMF gaming', we discuss the avoidance of EMF radiation in your gaming enviroment. In this thread we are going to discuss repopulation strategies of the microbiome.

asd32ea2ady.jpg

The microbiome is a central aspect of human health. Not only for it's function of digesting food but also the cognitive state.

It is clear that the gut microbiota is active, not passive, in its relationship with its host. Microbial metabolites (such as SCFAs) affect gut-brain signaling. The gut microbiota has a regulatory role on anxiety, mood, cognition and pain which is exerted via the gut-brain axis. In pregnancy dramatical changes of the maternal microbiota affects neonatal immune responses and maturation.

The repopulation of you microbiome might contribute in curing IBD, IBS and depression amoung other things.

The role of the human gut microbiota in health and disease is beginning to be understood. The composition of the gut microbiota is influenced by intrinsic mechanisms such as stress, and extraneous factors such as diet, prebiotics, probiotics, and drugs including PPIs and antibiotics. The dysbiosis of gut microbiota has been shown to be associated with IBD, IBS and depression.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5962619/

Disclaimer: The following is my personal approach to deal with this, and is not meant as medical advice. Discuss your health with you doctor.

Apart from avoiding EMF radiation an important strategy is to repopulate tne microbiome. This can be achieved by the intake of probiotic food. Since the probiotics you get in supermarkets are pastureized they are not a sufficiant source, since the bacteria is dead. For practical considerations I personally choose to consume home made waterkefir.

The problem with milk-kefir is that cowsmilk has four times the calcium content than mothersmilk. Evolutionary humans have consumed mothersmilk for a few years at best in their whole lifespan. This makes the calcium intake when consuming cowsdairy on a daily basis an extremely unnatural practice. This calcium intake has a comparably high bioavailabiltiy and is in stark contrast to what was normal to humans consumed throughout evolutionary history. Calcium is part of the plaquings of arteries that contributes to a large amout of strokes and heartattacks these days.

There are other options still like kimchi, but I will focus on waterkefir.

For waterkefir I take three cups of mineralwater in glassbottles from a natural spring. I buy water low in calcium, flouride, and chloride. 1.5oz of sugar and a teaspoon of melasse. Combined with the waterkefir-culture it takes 2-3 days at room temperature. If the kefir is sweet it is underfermented, if it is alcoholic it is overfermented.

To feed my freshly populated microbiome I drink it to a meal of rice, noodles or potatoes, as well as cauliflower or cannelini beans. I keep it clean and organic to avoid polluting my microbiome and stress on the body. I also add to that lean grass fed beef as an protein source.

Cell phones and electronic appliances and devices are inseparable from most people in modern society and the electromagnetic field (EMF) from the devices is a potential health threat. Although the direct health effect of a cell phone and its radiofrequency (RF) EMF to human is still elusive, the effect to unicellular organisms is rather apparent. Human microbiota, including skin microbiota, has been linked to a very significant role in the health of a host human body. It is important to understand the response of human skin microbiota to the RF-EMF from cell phones and personal electronic devices, since this may be one of the potential mechanisms of a human health threat brought about by the disruption of the intimate and balanced host-microbiota relationship. Here, we investigated the response of both laboratory culture strains and isolates of skin bacteria under static magnetic field (SMF) and RF-EMF. The growth patterns of laboratory cultures of Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Staphylococcus epidermidis under SMF were variable per different species. The bacterial isolates of skin microbiota from 4 subjects with different cell phone usage history also showed inconsistent growth responses. These findings led us to hypothesize that cell phone level RF-EMF disrupts human skin microbiota. Thus, the results from the current study lay ground for more comprehensive research on the effect of RF-EMF on human health through the human-microbiota relationship.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28956351/

Electromagnetic waves are used in today lives and spreading the environmental factor. We need visible light to see, radio waves for telecommunication and x-ray for medical purpose. Electromagnetic radiations are used for its bactericidal effect. It affects the cellular mechanism, cell membrane and might increase or decrease the activity of protein. The species selected for study was Lactobacillus rahmnosus (MTCC 1423) and Lactobacillus plantarum (MTCC 9496). Lactobacillus is friendly type of bacteria that lives in our digestive system, urinary tract and used to treat many skin disorders as blisters, canker sores, acne. The culture were exposed to three different frequencies (7.50GHz, 7.62GHz, 6.41GHz) with four different time intervals 5mins, 10 min, 15min, 20min. For the growth test MRS agar used and serial dilution were made to 10-3 and 10-4. The result showed the significant decrease in the number of colonies (cfu/m) with increasing time and frequency, where as the antibiotic sensitivity test, antibiotics were Kanamycin (K30), Gentamicin (G50), Tetracycline (Te30), Norfloxacin (NX10) among all four antibiotics Norfloxacin (NX10) showed the maximum zone of inhibition and rest all have shown the random changes may be because of the activity of protein. The result of biochemical showed negative effect of electromagnetic radiation on Lactobacillus species.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...urnal_of_Chemical_and_Pharmaceutical_Research

Please share your thoughts. Take care!

Last edited by Creamu,

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Of course there are other probiotics you can take, however it is important not to buy pasturized products in the supermarket, because it is all dead.

If you are comfortable with the idea of consuming the high amounts of calcium, or if you simply do not want to quit dairy homemade raw yoghurt is an option. I'm not an expert so do your own research and proceed at your own risk. The following is what I personally do:

Raw milk
Starter yoghurt culutre
device that can hold constant temperature at around 100℉ or 38°C
Enameled pot

I don't set the temperature any higher to keep the yoghurt in a raw state, it might work with a little higher temperatures, but I prefer to keep it save. The temperatue should be constant and the amount of time it takes depends on the particular situation. 4 hours can be enough but it can take much longer. I frequently check on the thickness and stop at the desired thickness.

Great with local apples and a little bit of local honey. Enjoy!

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why is it so important to care for your microbiome?

Your microbiome is a central part of your intuitive intelligence. Making decisions from the gut feeling is a central idea in many cultures. The microbiome is also a central part of creating highly bioavailable nutrients such as B vitamins and vitamins K2 mk-4. If you have a healthy microbiome this should increase your mental health as well. So to take care of your microbiome is really important.

Latest photos

Group events

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: