Hacking DML Question

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have dml installed to sneek+di. how do I go about switching to another cube game or returning to the wii system menu without resetting the system? thanks

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Resetting the system is your only choice really. You can manually turn it off then back on or use the following button combinations
on the gamecube controller itself.

R + Z + START = reSTART
R + Z + D-Pad Down + B = power DOWN (red button)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you. another question, whenever loading a game, the colors seem to be messed up. I've tried super mario sunshine and wind waker. sometimes sunshine's colors display correctly, but wind waker's never do. it's almost like a bluish hue to everything. do u know what could be wrong? I've never encountered this except with dml games.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the default settings with DML or did you change any of the settings from within what ever loader your using to load the GC game?

Also are you using a different region game on a different region console? Like a PAL version of the game on a NTSC console?

I havent had any issues with different colors being displayed at all.

My setup

DML 1.4b
CFG V70mod32
Default settings for GC games except i turn on the no disc option

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not. I am actually using sneek + di's config menu to load the games. I ripped my retail copies of both games, so I'm not exactly sure what could be going wrong. could it be a sneek bug?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought overriding the file for dml use rendered the loading of games from a disc no longer possible unless u replaced the file with the correct nand version.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it looks like it was a problem with sneek. the colors r correct with cfg usb loader. and, it does appear to be true that I can't use the disc channel since the cube game is still mounted after resetting. I'm not sure if that would occur if using a wii game or if I tried neogamma when using a disc.

nm, neogamma will give an error if u try. and, the colors r messed up again. how did u rip ur games? maybe the ripper didn't rip the game correctly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...