DLC for TMNT Smash up

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by MaGnUmKiLLa, Sep 15, 2009.

Sep 15, 2009

DLC for TMNT Smash up by MaGnUmKiLLa at 11:26 PM (1,637 Views / 0 Likes) 12 replies

1. MaGnUmKiLLa
    OP

Member MaGnUmKiLLa GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So, TMNT Smash up comes out next week and there's exclusive pre-order content from Amazon.com. Well, for reasons that should be fairly obvious, I will not be pre-ordering this game but, I would enjoy the dlc. Do you think there will be a way to get the dlc, kind of how like they do it for the wiiware games maybe?

2. Anakir

Member Anakir Project: Melee

Canada
    I forgot about this game. I saw the footage of the gameplays and isn't as exciting as it looks to be honest. I was hyped up from the information provided but after seeing the video.. meh. I'll try it out though so I can get an actual feel of the game. Thanks for the heads up though, never knew it was coming out so soon.

3. chrisf

Banned chrisf Banned

United States
    no one asked your opinion on a game u never even played. this thread is about DLC.

to answer the original question - im sure a wad file of the DLC will show up on wehackwii.com

4. Anakir

Canada
    And no one asked for your opinion about an opinion. What do you think a forum is for?

5. lostdwarf

Member lostdwarf GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch

6. chrisf

Banned chrisf Banned

United States
    this forum is for discussions that are on topic. this thread can now be closed because i answered the original question.

7. Anakir

Canada
    I don't understand how I am offtopic - please explain. I talked about the game which is in the topic. I may not be talking about the DLC but I do refer back to his information about the release day and my opinion of games, thus, I'm on topic. Only part I agree with you is that yes, we can close this topic now.

Internet is very serious business. Let's start complaining about every little thing that may slightly be offtopic.

8. abdx

Newcomer abdx Newbie

Canada
    I think the point is, why butt in with an opinion when the thread has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the game or its gameplay?

Everyone could post their opinion about the Wii in every thread, but that'd get old pretty fast don't you think?

9. wiimanizer

Member wiimanizer GBAtemp Fan

United States
    where is this DLC from amazon.com? i dont see any mention of the DLC for smash up...[​IMG]

10. chrisf

Banned chrisf Banned

United States
    i dont think there is any DLC for this game. i tried googleing for info but one of the top hits was THIS THREAD. couldnt find any mention of DLC for turtles anywhere else

11. jazvdb

Member jazvdb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    What? Thereā€˜s no DLC for this game...

But if they did, you could probably get from the internet and install it like any other .wad file...

@ chrisf

Stop being a bitch...

12. chrisf

Banned chrisf Banned

United States
    whats your problem? if this game has DLC why dont u go find the info on it.

13. EvanUnisil

Member EvanUnisil GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    *peeks into thread*

*slowly backs away*