Hacking DLC, Eshop games, & VC on SysNAND without RedNAND?

KungFuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you know if there's a public way to dump the title key from a physical disc? I own SS and could add it to the key list.
Discu by crediar

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is there a homebrew launcher channel to install on rednand yet?

cpmattes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tried to install Super Meat Boy and Binding of Isaac. Got both from nus (encrypted), generated faketik, renamed it to title.tik, put it into the folder. Can't install from wuploader y mod. Not with syspatch enabled, not with syspatch disabled. Must be because I don't have a ticket.cert and ticket.tmd after these steps. How do I generate these?

mbaran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've repacked a game with NUSPacker but can't install to sysNAND (fix94 cfw).

What differs from sysNAND to redNAND that prohibits wupinstaller from installing titles with bogus tik files?

Any chance wupinstaller will ever be updated to function this way under sigpatched sysNAND

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah shit... Don't want to install a CFW but I think I am gonna do it... When we install CFW, does it appears somewhere on the homescreen? (Because it's the console of all the family so I don't want anyone notice that it's hacked)

C0mm4nd_

Aspirant Wii U homebrew dev :P
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Ah shit... Don't want to install a CFW but I think I am gonna do it... When we install CFW, does it appears somewhere on the homescreen? (Because it's the console of all the family so I don't want anyone notice that it's hacked)
u just run the homebrew launcher via browser exploit and run Mocha CFW, no traces if u don't install things like homebrew channel

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great.
LAST question: Do we need to install it like A9LH that takes like 1 hour or we can download it from the homebrew App Store and Mocha CFW will work fine?
And for signature patching, does it work like CFWBooter? (that we have to enable the CFW everytime that I want to play DLC or eshop games? )

Last edited by XLuma,

C0mm4nd_

Aspirant Wii U homebrew dev :P
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Great.
LAST question: Do we need to install it like A9LH that takes like 1 hour or we can download it from the homebrew App Store and Mocha CFW will work fine?
And for signature patching, does it work like CFWBooter? (that we have to enable the CFW everytime that I want to play DLC or eshop games? )
what? u just open homebrew launcher and launch Mocha CFW (yes, it works like CFWBooter (they're nearly the same thing) and for downloading it, just use hbas)
And yes, u'll need to start hbl + launch mocha everytime u want to use unsigned things

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it