Hacking DL game (Sakura Wars) freezes mid-game?

Tex_McBladeSword

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, this is not the problem that people have talked about before. I can get the game to start just fine
and everything is great... Until I get halfway through Chapter 5. There is a certain cutscene that whenever it starts up the entire game crashes. No error or anything, just an entire freeze up that requires a hard reset. I've tried on both my Wii (Don't have it anymore, it was the latest version though) and my vWii.

I've tried multiple times, from loading a suspend point to restarting the chapter entirely. It's always the EXACT same spot. I use USB Loader GX along with a 32GB SanDisk Flashdrive and I have a 8gb NTSC-U copy of the game which is split into two wbfs files. All of my other games work fine but they aren't Dual Layer which made me think that might be the problem, but the point it freezes at is not where you would switch disks or anything so... yeah.

Any tips? I haven't installed new games in forever so there's probably way better methods now but I stuck with what worked (I've had this game for well over a year). Anyways any help would be appreciated.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a bad rip. I'd try backing up the game again with CleanRip and make sure it passes the app's hash check.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person