DJMax

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by osirisFIVE, Jul 26, 2008.

1. osirisFIVE
    OP

osirisFIVE GBAtemp Fan

Sep 11, 2007
    Senegal
    Singapore
    Anyone knows if DJMax will be ported to the DS?

Just had a blast with my friend's PSP, and in all honestly, I may just get the PSP for DJmax.
    For those who don't know, DJmax, is a DDR/Guitar Hero-esque game with techno beats and pressing buttons instead of strumming.

IMO, it's a lot funner than GH: On Tour.

If there's isn't ever gonna be such a thing, any recommendations for anything like it?
    (I've already tried Taiko no Tatsujin)

LINK

[​IMG]

2. deathfisaro

deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Mar 16, 2007
    Canada
    Vancouver, BC
    Doubt it's coming to DS, but Phantagram is working on a new DJMAX/EZ2DJ game. I think it's for one of the next-gen consoles.

3. beboy

beboy Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2007
    France
    Yeah DJ Max is my favorite PSP game, you really should get a PSP for this one.

Since the next DJMax is called "METRO Project" (metropolis, metropolitan... ?), I think it will be for handheld consoles (DS or PSP)

For me the only DS music game with such depth is Daigasso.

4. ojsinnerz.

ojsinnerz. Damned

Oct 27, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    Yea, this game made me wanting to buy a PSP. But I'm buying a good IEM instead.

I would like it ported over to the DS as well, but I wonder how that's gonna work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice