DJ Hero Bundle @ Tuesday Morning for $14.99

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by mechadylan, Feb 19, 2013.

Feb 19, 2013
  1. mechadylan
    OP

Member mechadylan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I always wondered where video game console peripherals and there respective bundles wound up, and now I now. Tuesday Morning stores have apparently been flooded with everything from the aforementioned to PS3 Band Hero bundles ($29.99) and everything in between. I recently picked up Tony Hawk's "Shred" bundle for $14.99. Yes, I know these games are at least 4 years old, but at 80% off, they are hard to pass up. I even spotted a Rock Band 3 Wii keyboard bundle (complete with game) for $14.99 as well. Time to stock up on more plastic instruments.

[​IMG] Source

tyrran likes this.
  2. nukeboy95

Member nukeboy95 Leave luck to heaven.

United States
    its been 14 bucks for the last year

3. mechadylan
    OP

United States
    Source?!?! It's been about $30 since I checked last.

4. nukeboy95

Member nukeboy95 Leave luck to heaven.

United States
    me its been like that for a while

5. tyrran

Newcomer tyrran Advanced Member

United States
    That's a really snippy and unhelpful response. Even if you had linked to a single store, it would have been something more than "I'm right and you're wrong."
    I did some quick checking, and although I found it cheaper at Best Buy, it was used. Other stores either have it for higher (between $16.80 to $30), and, in many cases, it's sold out.

So this deal is legit, I personally appreciate the effort (as peripheral based games can sometimes be quite expensive).

6. mechadylan
    OP

United States
    The PS3 Band Hero bundle for $30 is a great deal. Especially when you consider that it's compatible with all GH games and most RB games. I'd get it, but I don't want two sets of drums in my living room.