Division 6 won let me purchase my item

PatGuy785

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Real Title: Division 6 won't let me purchase my item. Why?

Today, I'm trying to buy that "Stealth Dimmer v4" off of the website you told me to go to "Division 6". Yet when I almost buy it it keeps giving me this error. "You are not allowed to continue the checkout procedure! Please contact the store administrator for details.":cry:
Whats the problem with the website. I contacted the administrator still haven't gotten a response. Man, I've been waiting so long to buy the "Stealth Dimmer" and it's not budging. WTH Division 6?!! Why do you have to ruin so many peoples hopes!!!:cry:

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
glad you solved but next time keep in mind the following things:

1: you are in a forum, there are lots of people who come here and comment
1a: for the reason above you may want to give context to people who are not aware off what happened
1b: you said "you told me to go to this website" like i said, lots of people visit these forums, i am reading this and i never seen you before, so i didn't send you to that website...

2: lots of cry emoticons and unusual font size (specially the big "why") makes you look like a kid who doesn't worth someone to reply...
2b: that last message... "ruining peoples hopes" remember when i told you sound just like a wining kid?
3c: don't go all over "they are all a bunch of morons because i can't get what i want" (i am takjing about the "wth division 6 part)

please make your posts polite and nice... people may not help you at all or be jerks to you...

PatGuy785

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about my immature behavior. I'll try to be more maturer next time when I write something on the forums.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)