Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Divinity_2_The_Dragon_Knight_Saga-XBOX360-PAL-DAGGER
Probably region locked PAL only, US regions did get a copy of the original Divinity 2 though.

This is something of a game of the year edition for Divinity 2 with the bundled DLC (not sure if it is install or on disc)- this despite the new content being released with this.
Last year we had something of a 360 RPG flood (no bad thing) but as this appeared alongside similarly titled Dragon Age Origins and despite being of some pedigree it fell flat compared to it (the 360 version suffered especially). This version though is apparently the director's cut/remastered version (several European RPGs before it have had similar treatment in the past) as well as the addon so if you are need of a fantasy western RPG (looking at release schedules there is nothing other than two worlds 2 for several months) do check it out.

I played the original a little while back and if indeed this had been polished it could be a very good title.

Boxart

Click to enlarge

Video

NFO

Code:
yo wassap
so here is some commercial bullshit:
Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga includes the original adventure "Ego Draconis", and "Flames of Vengeance", the Dragon Knight's new adventure that continues the epic story and adds dozens of hours of additional gameplay. Divinity II - Ego Draconis appears here as an entirely new and re-mastered edition with improved graphics and content that make the game even more beautiful and more impressive than ever before!
so wtf its some existing game, crapped together with another existing game, with some new and improved gangsta graphics? fuck i hope we get nuked for this bullshit!
oh this release is dedicated to all the fallen taliban warriors. KEEP KILLING THOSE AMERICANS!!@#
haha no seriously. make love, not war. sex > guns
ps. this one is only for europies and aussies. nogo for you ameri-cant dudes 
tata!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended