OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
i read this article over at wiinewz.com

" Divineo Dumping Wiikey Clone Stock

Divineo, though still denying having shipped clone Wiikey chips to customers who paid for originals, is now OPENLY selling clones!!!

http://www.divineo.com/cgi-bin/div-us/dd-wi-wkclo

This is an insult not only to the Wiikey team, who recently added them to the "official" reseller list, but also the numerous customers who were told that Divineo does not sell clones, even though they confirm receiving clone chips from them. To date, no exchanges or refunds have been offered.

Hopefully, the Wiikey team realizes they are being made for fools and removes this unscrupulous company from it's official reseller list a.s.a.p. Otherwise, it just damages their credibility as well.

wiikeyclonedivineo.jpg

"

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Does the Wiikey clone not work? Will it destroy the Wii it's installed in? Does it work exactly like the Wiikey? There are almost 100 Wii chips and most are clones of one of the popular chips. Just because it's a clone doesn't mean it's worse. It's like saying backups are worse than originals. I'd rather buy a Wiikey clone than the original if it's cheaper and works good enough for me. That's also the reason I don't buy original games. I'd rather download stuff for free than buy it for $$$.

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
i tried to address this issue on maxconsole and now the thread has gone....strange...oh and divineo have now been taken off the offical resellers list for wiikey
biggrin.gif
. It seems maxconsole are deleting posts that say anything bad about divineo as they are owned by them.

_Mazza_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
have u seen the wiikey cyclowiz comparison chart on maxconsole yet? Don't get me started lol, as if that wasn't bad one of the mods has threatened to ban people insulting MaxConsole for posting this crap. The chart was supposedly sent in by

MaxConsole said:
MC reader Trevor N

but I doubt it.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As long as Divineo arn't selling the clones for the price of the original wiikey, it doesn't bother me. Maybe the makers of the wiikey will decide to charge a more reasonable price for the product.

Soybomb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Better openly than passing clones off as authentic, at least the buyer knows what they're getting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi