Madrigal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I pre-ordered the SC Lite with Divineo.com via money order. When it became clear that it would be forever before they finally got it and shipped it, I cancled the order. They sent my a mail confirming the order is canceled. A couple weeks later, they emailed me saying they recieved the money order (I find it a bit odd that a letter sent express would take almost 3 weeks in the same country) and asked if I wanted them to process the order. I told them no, I am no longer interested. They can send me back the money order at my expense. This was two weeks ago, and after repeated mails back to them trying to find out what's going on, I have still not heard back from them. What are my options here? Who should I contact to report them? I don't even really care much about the money, it's not that much. It's just the principal of the thing.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Call them, make sure you do it on their time frame (timezone, business hours, holiday, etc..)

I think if you write them more than twice you get thrown in the spam bucket, seems like that anyway.

So call, good luck, been there myself.

From their site:
After 2 Business Days, if you still didn’t get a response, please feel free to contact us at (778)-786-1483

Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I suspect that Divineo gets a lot of request like yours. They probably don't have enough people to proceed them all the first few days after receiving it.

Cygoku

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I've used Divineo many times, but Ive never had to deal with any cancellations. I hope things go well with your issues.

And remember, just cause they're online, they still go by the normal business process: Charge ASAP, refund in about 3-4 weeks. Or so...

Rayout

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Divneo is an awful company. Over priced and terrible customer service. And if you get a faulty product, you can kiss your money good bye.

My roommate ordered an xbox PSU from them, and it was defective. He called them and asked to get another. It came about 2 months later. Also defective.

*edit* he had to pay for postage both ways, both times also. SUck
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1