Divineo.com stole my money

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Madrigal, Sep 5, 2006.

Sep 5, 2006

Divineo.com stole my money by Madrigal at 6:14 PM (1,469 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Madrigal
    OP

Member Madrigal GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I pre-ordered the SC Lite with Divineo.com via money order. When it became clear that it would be forever before they finally got it and shipped it, I cancled the order. They sent my a mail confirming the order is canceled. A couple weeks later, they emailed me saying they recieved the money order (I find it a bit odd that a letter sent express would take almost 3 weeks in the same country) and asked if I wanted them to process the order. I told them no, I am no longer interested. They can send me back the money order at my expense. This was two weeks ago, and after repeated mails back to them trying to find out what's going on, I have still not heard back from them. What are my options here? Who should I contact to report them? I don't even really care much about the money, it's not that much. It's just the principal of the thing.

2. mthrnite

Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

United States
    Call them, make sure you do it on their time frame (timezone, business hours, holiday, etc..)

I think if you write them more than twice you get thrown in the spam bucket, seems like that anyway.

So call, good luck, been there myself.

From their site:
    After 2 Business Days, if you still didn’t get a response, please feel free to contact us at (778)-786-1483

3. Cygoku

Banned Cygoku Banned

Canada
    I suspect that Divineo gets a lot of request like yours. They probably don't have enough people to proceed them all the first few days after receiving it.

Cygoku

4. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    I've used Divineo many times, but Ive never had to deal with any cancellations. I hope things go well with your issues.

And remember, just cause they're online, they still go by the normal business process: Charge ASAP, refund in about 3-4 weeks. Or so...

5. Rayout

Member Rayout GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Divneo is an awful company. Over priced and terrible customer service. And if you get a faulty product, you can kiss your money good bye.

My roommate ordered an xbox PSU from them, and it was defective. He called them and asked to get another. It came about 2 months later. Also defective.

*edit* he had to pay for postage both ways, both times also. SUck [​IMG]