NULL

Disney's Frozen 2 (2019)

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by AsPika2219, Feb 14, 2019.

1. AsPika2219
    OP

AsPika2219 Pikachu going beach!

Jun 17, 2010
    Malaysia
    Cats City
    Let it go..... Let it gooooooo.......

Release date:- November 22, 2019 (USA)

2. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Oh boy. Frozen 2: The Ice Age.

The first movie was a complete mess because of all the last minute rewriting but they managed to cover the gaps and cracks with pathos (they've been doing that a lot lately, focusing on yanking at the heartstrings instead of on the plot) and that horrible catchy song carried the whole movie and the entire thing caught on like the plague.

The sequel should have the benefit of a fleshed out world and lore (they've had, two shorts, and a grillion books/toys/accessories/merch to build up some background) and have a chance at having a decent story, but the question now is who this movie is aimed at. The first one was 6 years ago, do they adjust to the new age of the first movie's audience, or do they try to snag a new generation. The teaser looks all zomg srs business with dramatic music and grimdark and stuff indicating the former, but is the draw of the first movie still strong with kids these days to attract them as well?

3. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    Восторг
    Have not even seen Frozen one.
    Come to think of it, haven't even seen Tangled...

4. AsPika2219
    OP

AsPika2219 Pikachu going beach!

Jun 17, 2010
    Malaysia
    Cats City
    Official Trailer Out!

Epic adventure was coming! :yay:

5. Superbronx

Superbronx GBAtemp Regular

Apr 30, 2019
    United States
    Mount Everwhite
    I'm dreading it. My young ones have finally stopped singing let it go. If there is a song just as catchy in part 2, we will never hear the end of it. Then to add to that it will renew their interest in part one and we will be subjected to more, no, I don't want to think of it.

Just let it go :lol:

NULL