Disney's Big Hero 6: Bot Fight soon to hit mobile platforms

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by nxwing, Oct 18, 2014.

1. nxwing
    OP

nxwing GBAtemp Addict

Jul 22, 2013
    Philippines
    The Capital
    Another matching game boring but wait! It's made by Disney! and yes, that's one hour of game footage.​
    Disney Interactive producer Scott Humphries said that the game is to launch on the 3rd of November during a recent interview in San Francisco.​
    Big Hero 6: Bot Fight allows players to collect lots of bots and upgrade them to even more powerful versions. Players match gems in order to attack the enemies displayed in 3D above the gem board. The game will show strategy and depth and characters from the animated 3d movie will also appear in the game according to Humphries.​

2. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    its bejeweled...

and why is this on the front page?

stanleyopar2000 likes this.
  3. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Wasn't me who promoted it, kind of curious who promoted this. ._. And yeah, it's just Bejeweled, I'm not seeing anything special here. And I can't unpromote it on my end without deleting the topic in its entirety. :/

EDIT: Never mind, apparently I can.

ArnoDorian thanks for the effort in trying to post this. The topic is formatted well enough, but the material is just not cutting it, because it's been seen and done before.

4. stanleyopar2000

stanleyopar2000 The Official GBATEMP Thread Killer. No Mercy.

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    agreed..even though it's not..this just oozes "sponsored post". All Disney did was steal Pac-Man: Monsters game play. oh my fucking god they even stole the element of "randomly friending users to get benefits in battle if they add you back" this is a worse rip off than Star Wars Commander (which is a piece of shit)

And from that spinning circle it's probably a game that will work with only with an "internet connection" that uses server sided F2P authentication methods to make sure they are stealing every penny from any dumbass who gives them microtranaction money. And make sure no one is stealing any premium currency. These games that are requiring internet access constantly is fucking bullshit. And more devs are doing this i've noticed lately.

5. Lycanroc

Lycanroc Midnight Wolf

May 11, 2014
    Germany
    Ibbenbüren
    Seems like Dungeon Gems to me e_e Gonna check it out anyway, since I liked both Big Hero 6 and Dungeon Gems :3