ROM Hack Disney Magical World 2 editing money

cookieb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found where to edit money in the save file. This is for the EUR one because I do not have the US version yet. I am a bit new to this so I am not sure what to put to get total max but I changed offset 144-146 and 148-148 to f8-11-7a. This changed my money to 8 million which is pretty nice. I am using hex editor neo to change the values.

I figure this might help for the people who want to change their money in the game.
Also always backup your save in case something goes wrong.

Edit: I am pretty sure I ended up finding the Halloween medals offset
offset is 1b94 and 1b95, I changed both of those to 1b and ended up getting 939 of them. Amount might vary*

Edit2: for material wise, I filled 17f0-1b7f with 1b
for 1b80 I ended up alternating from 01,00 because that has the profile card and i didnt want to mess that up, http://imgur.com/a/xYjef,
I ended up filling in 1b90 - 1c9f with 1b for materials. Now there might be more but I have not been that far in the game to know, so for now I am content with this.

majority of clothes are located between 1ca0-3edf, including the jp qr items, including in that list is , sparkles,accessories,outfits,wands,furniture, and it seems recipes as well. Will figure out what belongs to what later on.

Last edited by cookieb,

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have Europe version. I don't have much experience with hex editing, but I know some of the basics.
could you upload a photo of what you changed?

although, I think if the money amount is too high, the game will crash.

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't made much progress on the game, so I will see if I can mess with my save data and somehow change something. see what changes when I get more of something

cookieb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, good news-ish , I ended up stumbling on the Halloween medal while trying to get all the materials, because I ended up filling a whole section, I will try to find ASAP, found it, I edited the main post with info.

Last edited by cookieb,

cookieb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am making a new game to poke around at where the ar code items are stored, I already have them in my game so I can't compare, but I also hope that I might be able to find the qr items we can not get yet by poking around. Just wish the main tutorial wasn't so long. I do not think I have the ability to make a save data editor at this time, but if you need help you may shoot me a message and I would be willing to help you when I have time.

EduardJP

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I found where to edit money in the save file. This is for the EUR one because I do not have the US version yet. I am a bit new to this so I am not sure what to put to get total max but I changed offset 144-146 and 148-148 to f8-11-7a. This changed my money to 8 million which is pretty nice. I am using hex editor neo to change the values.

I figure this might help for the people who want to change their money in the game.
Also always backup your save in case something goes wrong.

Edit: I am pretty sure I ended up finding the Halloween medals offset
offset is 1b94 and 1b95, I changed both of those to 1b and ended up getting 939 of them. Amount might vary*

Edit2: for material wise, I filled 17f0-1b7f with 1b
for 1b80 I ended up alternating from 01,00 because that has the profile card and i didnt want to mess that up, http://imgur.com/a/xYjef,
I ended up filling in 1b90 - 1c9f with 1b for materials. Now there might be more but I have not been that far in the game to know, so for now I am content with this.

majority of clothes are located between 1ca0-3edf, including the jp qr items, including in that list is , sparkles,accessories,outfits,wands,furniture, and it seems recipes as well. Will figure out what belongs to what later on.

My friend how to edit genial? Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtzMUJIofNg