• Likey!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hatey!

• Likey! Im in love wit tha JONAS BROTHERS

• Hatey! Jonas Brothers are homos.

• Likey! OMFG HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! YAYA!

• Hatey. High School Musical is gay.

• Likey! HANNAH MONTANA AND MILEY CYRUS! MUAHAYHAY!

• Hatey! * INSERT WHY I HATE MILEY CYRUS QUOTE HERE*

• Total voters

Galacta

>:)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMFG! Vote.
Oh yeah, for the Hatey! * INSERT WHY I HATE MILEY CYRUS QUOTE HERE* one you have to have your own reason why dont you like Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana.

MULTIPLE CHOICE!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Classic Disney from the 1900's is awesome. And some of their movies and their Pixar ones are great too.

But the Disney Channel is complete and utter shit. I hate Miley (not personally, but her character) and the Jonas Bros (again, not personally). And ALL the channel's original movies make me want to nuke the company with my radioactive power. But I won't because they still have some part in the few movies that are actually good (like Meet the Robinsons and Wall E).

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I kinda like HSM
shy.gif
. But yeah I generally hate tv kid shows. Jonas Brothers music is horrible and bland and is sucking poor parents hard earned cash and Miley Cyrus is just. *Vomits profusely*.

Interesting off-topic note: Walt Disney threw lemming's off cliffs in the name of 'Documentary'

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
granville said:
Classic Disney from the 1900's is awesome. And some of their movies and their Pixar ones are great too.

But the Disney Channel is complete and utter shit. I hate Miley (not personally, but her character) and the Jonas Bros (again, not personally). And ALL the channel's original movies make me want to nuke the company with my radioactive power. But I won't because they still have some part in the few movies that are actually good (like Meet the Robinsons and Wall E).

Completely agreed. Except one part. As for the last sentence, we should just keep Pixar alive. Keep Pixar alive, and nuke the rest.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tropicana said:
granville said:

Completely agreed. Except one part. As for the last sentence, we should just keep Pixar alive. Keep Pixar alive, and nuke the rest.

I actually think we should separate the truly good employees at Disney with actual talent and give the rest radiation poisoning. I take back the nuke bit because they would die too quickly to realize why they are being punished. I say a slow and painful death so they have ample time to reflect on the havoc they have brought upon the company.

The Emperor's New Groove is the greatest.

I loved that movie too! So funny!
rofl2.gif

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tropicana said:
granville said:

I wholeheartedly agree with both of you. Yes, films like "Snowhite", "The Little Mermaid" or "The Lion King" and so may be too "childish" for certain people, but you can't deny that they were great films you everyone can enjoy regardless of his age. Pixar has made GREAT movies, since Toy Story to Wall-E, including Monsters Inc., Ratatouille or Finding Nemo.

These kids, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, all the High School Musical cast... and, if we look back on time, Lindsay Lohan... they are all despicable. Not only professionally, but also personally. They are just products for the mass, and that would be OK if they weren't so damn hypocritical. Oh, aren't you a little, dirty girl, Vanessa Hudgens?

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
delta123 said:
the disney channel is not so great. and their live actions suck. but their animated features were good. cant beat the lion king.

Disney made Pirates of the Caribbean that is awesome live action
biggrin.gif
Wall e and the incredibles are very good pixar productions (well I liked them all excluding cars). Lion King is 100% pure coolness and alot of the older stuff too. Disney 'normal' tv prdocutions do suck ass!

Oh and props for their theme parks!

Galacta

>:)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Joey R. said:
Tropicana said:
granville said:

I wholeheartedly agree with both of you. Yes, films like "Snowhite", "The Little Mermaid" or "The Lion King" and so may be too "childish" for certain people, but you can't deny that they were great films you everyone can enjoy regardless of his age. Pixar has made GREAT movies, since Toy Story to Wall-E, including Monsters Inc., Ratatouille or Finding Nemo.

These kids, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, all the High School Musical cast... and, if we look back on time, Lindsay Lohan... they are all despicable. Not only professionally, but also personally. They are just products for the mass, and that would be OK if they weren't so damn hypocritical. Oh, aren't you a little, dirty girl, Vanessa Hudgens?
Now disney Star Perez Hilton is going DIRTY!
mad.gif

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I used to like Disney but it's always on the living room TV since that's what all my brothers and sister actually watch! I hate that's so raven, hannah montanna is just plain annoying, as the bell rings just sucked epicly and zac and cody - it's not funny when you trip over thin air and go "ahhh".

Classic Disney's where it's at!

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't 'hate' Disney, but non anime animation really didn't become something worth watching without a small child required to make sense, until people like Pixar started making shows an adult wouldn't write off as just something you had in the home until your kids were teenagers.

My son ditched all the 'kiddie' vhs tapes of all the cliche Disney features when he left grade 6, and no one in the house misses any of them. Bambi, Cinderalla, Pinnochio, and all that stuff, it had it's day and now it's no longer wanted.

Now I can watch Shrek more than once
smile.gif

As for the Disney Channel, well I wouldn't say anyone here plans to waste time on it
smile.gif
That crud is only good for babysitting preteens. But does that surprise you?

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
The current one sucks really bad. But I loved That's so Raven. Was a good show IMO but the ones that came after it are so rubbish i.e. that show where teens kiss (not that good) and its audience is kids, that show where a girl can't be herself, that Raven spin-off (more like rip-off). I hate the toon shows these days. Was better when all things looked like they're drawn on paper. Lame and unoriginal jokes make it more sucky.

The only thing I like when I see the Disney channel is the thing at the lower-left corner of the screen and I would be surprised if you don't know that.

Used to watch House of Mouse everyday when I was in primary. Fave movie was Lion King, Emperor's New Groove, Recess and A Goofy Movie.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I love their animations, they are all perfect.. Walt Disney was a brilliant man that revolutionized the whole animation industry.

Disney's new animated movies are still good.. but their television stuff saddens me..
sleep.gif

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Don't worry buddy, once you grow a beard, you won't need to act too cool to hate cartoons
wink.gif

I daresay, the older I get, the most shallow I become!

Also, uncle scrooge is a mean hardcore motherducker!

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I liked Disney when they made Animated--that is, drawn--movies. I liked a lot of the older ones and we used to collect them.

We've got about 30 VHS Disney movies. It was always a big event when we got more of their movies--I got Snow White for my 5th birthday. My dad got Fox and the Hound when we had my brothers award ceremony when he started "middle school" and every Eid we got a couple of them. We've had Jungle Book and Rescuers Down under since before I can remember.

and I LOVED the disney channel back when they had MM cartoons and used to make live action movies of popular books and movies like Beauty and the Beast and Little Lord Fauntleroy. I have so many good memories of spending winter and fall watching disney channel and shelling nuts for a big baking session or something. Ever since the "Zoog-era" or whatever it was called, they've gone down hill and I hate them.

I had a jar full of coins that I was going to use to hopefully one day go to Disney World with. Me, my siblings and friends used to dump pennies and stuff in it ALL the time, like it was a religious ceremony or something. Its sad to see how far they've deviated from their roots.

I cant even stand to sit through any of their cartoons now they look so horrible so while I dont like their Toons, I cant tell you if they are perhaps any good. Their live action series are all crap. They have no standards, they no longer cherish true talent. Its sort of like watching SNL for Tweens---in that every thing is gimmick and grossly over portrayed.

I wish I could get my hands on all those responsible for those live action shows. Lets not even start on things like Hannah Montana and HSM though, I will make myself sick with disgust and rage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte