Disney Epic Mickey E3 gameplay video!

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by B-Blue, Jun 15, 2010.

Jun 15, 2010
  1. B-Blue
    OP

Member B-Blue im a slut

[​IMG]

Disney Epic Mickey is an action-adventure platforming game for the Wii console that sends Mickey Mouse on an epic journey of creativity and discovery. As Mickey, the player is propelled into Wasteland, an alternate world made up of Disney’s forgotten creative efforts, and is given the power to wield paint and paint thinner to dynamically change the world while determining Mickey’s path to becoming an epic hero.

Through the use of this unique paint and paint thinner, the key components of animation and Mickey’s tools for impacting his world, players will have the ability to shape how the story unfolds as they discover the concept of “Playstyle Matters” – an innovative style of gameplay created by Disney Interactive Studios’ Junction Point, led by industry luminary Warren Spector, where players creatively tackle different challenges in the world to explore all the possibilities and storylines – but with consequences for their chosen actions.

[​IMG] More info & screenshots

2. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    I'm not at all excited for this, and wonder why Nintendo decided to devote so much floor time to it.

3. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    I loveeeee the changes they made since weve last seen it. Looks more like the concept art now. Especially the screenshots the released.

4. phoenixclaws

Member phoenixclaws GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm bet Disney put out a lot of money to Nintendo for their spots and such. That would be my guess to the reason why.
    I like Disney and the old cartoons and movies but this feels like "Epic Shovelware"-like material to me. I'm sure it will have some fun things but it's not something that will keep me hooked.

5. nando

Member nando GBAtemp Addict

United States
    oh god. the artwork for the 3d part is so awful. the colors are ugly and the environment blah. the 2d level they showed is cool looking, but if the game will mostly look like the 3d area, then it sucks. it doesn't look very fun either, add my contempt for disney and this is definitely a no get for me