Disney are racist???

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Where do 'the Jews' have their meetings? I'm just wondering, because according to some people in this thread every Jewish person in the world is conspiring to deceive us all, so they must have a pretty large meeting hall somewhere. I wonder...

ohmy.gif

They're acting under an alias! It's The Ancient Mystic Society of No Homers!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Where do 'the Jews' have their meetings? I'm just wondering, because according to some people in this thread every Jewish person in the world is conspiring to deceive us all, so they must have a pretty large meeting hall somewhere.

heh. Damn those dirty jews, with their shalom and shabbats. and dreidels, can't forget that nefarious tool of world domination.

(for the record, I'm actually anti-zionist. I am NOT anti-semitic, I can seperate zionism from judaism. A large portion of the worlds anti-zionists are in fact jewish themselves (many/most from israel too). unfortunately many people use anti-zionism to hide their antisemitism (and wider racism/bigotry)).

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I should've read the posts beyond the first one before posting the peter pan joke. Thought this was the regular post a pic joke thread. Had no idea this thread had so much tension regarding that issue :X
*Throws himself out the window*

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a bajillion subliminal messages being fed into your mind, from the moment your flip on the T.V. to the morning news to the last second of that late night show. So... yeah.

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Disney is notorious for this stuff. Blame the disgruntled artists, not disney. But this stuff is fun to find. You'll usually find it in every single cover.

I once had a can of Zoodles and it got recalled because the elephant had BALLS and the palmtree looks like a cock with tits lololololol!

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Where do 'the Jews' have their meetings? I'm just wondering, because according to some people in this thread every Jewish person in the world is conspiring to deceive us all, so they must have a pretty large meeting hall somewhere.

heh. Damn those dirty jews, with their shalom and shabbats. and dreidels, can't forget that nefarious tool of world domination.

(for the record, I'm actually anti-zionist. I am NOT anti-semitic, I can seperate zionism from judaism. A large portion of the worlds anti-zionists are in fact jewish themselves (many/most from israel too). unfortunately many people use anti-zionism to hide their antisemitism (and wider racism/bigotry)).

The father of modern Zionism, Theodore Herzl, was not religious at all. In fact Zionism is against the Torah, which states that the Jewish people will return to the promised land only by the hand of God.

@ the guy who attributes peoples race to behavior; your a racist, stop trying to justify the crap your saying. If i were to say race had an effect on behavior, then Bush is enough of an example to declare the whole white race retarded.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Accidently ok. :tpi: