Disk is full on a new SD?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Gaisuto, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Gaisuto
    OP

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

Former Staff
    Oct 27, 2002
    United States
    Palm Coast
    I've checked and can't find any info on this. If this is right under my nose and I missed it sorry for the inconvience. I checked the guides for this too but couldn't find anything.

I just got my 1GB SD Card, M3, and Passcard 30 minutes ago. I put the SD Card in after installing the Game Manager, and the computer can read the SD. It even says it has all the space free, but when I try and put a DS ROM on there, it says "Disk Full."

Is there something I'm missing here? If I need to format it, how?

2. id242

id242 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 19, 2005
    United States
    Pacific Ocean
    is it formatted as FAT16 or FAT32 ? you may want to reformat the card to FAT16 and try your game manager again.

3. Gaisuto
    OP

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

Former Staff
    Oct 27, 2002
    United States
    Palm Coast
    I figured it out and I am a total idiot. I accidently hit some switch which turned on "Write Protect..."

I always figure it out after asking for help. Thanks anyway, sorry for wasting your time...

4. id242

id242 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 19, 2005
    United States
    Pacific Ocean
    no problem... Im glad that it got figured-out.

the funny thing is, I am quite sure this topic will help several others with the same "Disk Full" problems

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice