Disk is full on a new SD?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Gaisuto, Jul 11, 2006.

Jul 11, 2006

Disk is full on a new SD? by Gaisuto at 10:39 PM (598 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Gaisuto
    OP

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    I've checked and can't find any info on this. If this is right under my nose and I missed it sorry for the inconvience. I checked the guides for this too but couldn't find anything.

I just got my 1GB SD Card, M3, and Passcard 30 minutes ago. I put the SD Card in after installing the Game Manager, and the computer can read the SD. It even says it has all the space free, but when I try and put a DS ROM on there, it says "Disk Full."

Is there something I'm missing here? If I need to format it, how?

2. id242

Member id242 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    is it formatted as FAT16 or FAT32 ? you may want to reformat the card to FAT16 and try your game manager again.

3. Gaisuto
    OP

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    I figured it out and I am a total idiot. I accidently hit some switch which turned on "Write Protect..."

I always figure it out after asking for help. Thanks anyway, sorry for wasting your time...

4. id242

Member id242 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    no problem... Im glad that it got figured-out.

the funny thing is, I am quite sure this topic will help several others with the same "Disk Full" problems