Dishonored devs' Deathloop gets delayed again

header.jpg

Were you excited to play Bethesda's upcoming Deathloop? If so, you're going to have to hang in there a little while longer, because the game has just been delayed, again. Joining the ranks of games pushed back from their original release date recently, Deathloop was originally supposed to launch back in 2020, before getting delayed to May 2021, but now it won't even be making that window. Developer studio Arkane has decided to change Deathloop's release date to September 14th, citing the reason behind the delay as to create a quality game "while ensuring the health" of their workers. If Deathloop doesn't get delayed for a third time, you'll be able to play it on PC and PlayStation 5 this September.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
2nd delay means I get to pirate it. This rule of mine goes to ANY game getting delayed twice. Get your shit together, and you'll get my money. Otherwise... YAAARRRRRR!

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
2nd delay means I get to pirate it. This rule of mine goes to ANY game getting delayed twice. Get your shit together, and you'll get my money. Otherwise... YAAARRRRRR!
I predict most games will be delayed atleast twice this year because of covid and stuff, so...The ______ Bay go brrrrrrrrr

Reactions: Jayro

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It still looks like it sucks, and no amount of time will save what looks like a boring, overdeveloped, shallow idea.
Well, no. It actually looks like fresh gameplay that we haven't seen since No One Lives Forever some 20 years ago. But everybody is entitled to their opinion, may it be as shitty as it is.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Might be the first time I have seen health and safety used as an excuse. That said if doing the ripped from the front page of excuse of the month I guess it plays.

nah covid 2 will get relesed soon... hopefully it doesn't get delayed or I will have to pirate it :D
Careful with that.
I was trying to tweak the code of it to see if I could unlock anything more (the first one promised all sorts of exciting thrills but was really quite boring in the end, mostly just stuck around the house and all), was discussing it online with what I thought were some friends and then the bloody police showed up all geared up for chemical warfare.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I read this topics title I wonder "why are these devs dishonored." Then I remember their game is stuck in a deathloop.

Reactions: banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on