ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nooo only runs on firmware 5.55 until further notice..
Its around the net PEOPLE!

disgaea2.jpg

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't really surprise me. Once Tales of VS. had 5.55 in addition to anti-piracy protection, it became evident that developers were going to try even harder to stop people from downloading their games.

Hopefully the GEN team is working on a new CFW.

monopoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah this is total crap the Japanese version is not 5.55 just the USA release. I think if someone could modify the game a bit it would work on 5.00 since I doubt it really needs 5.55

caffeinekid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm totally gutted. I was going to buy the game but now way I'm going back to original firmware to be able to run it, not even for this game. I guess I will have to stick with my PS2 version.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damnit!!!! I was hhoping this will make me pick up my psp again, and not let it eat dust. I guess ill wait for that undead knights game, but I wont be surprised if its 5.55+

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I'm totally gutted. I was going to buy the game but now way I'm going back to original firmware to be able to run it, not even for this game. I guess I will have to stick with my PS2 version.

That's what I love about Sony's strategy: mandating firmware versions is supposed to curb piracy, and yet doing so guarantees that no person running CFW will ever buy their games again.

I really wanted to buy Dissidia, but that ship sailed when they decided to lock out my PSP from running it. Yet the pirated version will work fine.

monopoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it doesn't help that we lack Dark Alex using his ridiculous skills to update his CFW every time Sony makes a new version.

I've read that Dark Alex won't release a new CFW until 5.7 or possibly later depending.

popopola

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Magimog said:
omg i wanted this gaem so bad I tink i'm gonna rip my own gutz out two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 teres on way i hwill gp out n bey dis game its so crap i dont evne wanna paly it
i tihnk i may be tiem to be ea dark ehro and end my days wif the psp
frown.gif
frown.gif
:*( :*( liek last weke i almost sofl my psp over solu caliburz

...what..?

Anyways, I hope there is a patch for this soon. I wanna try this game out

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rock Raiyu said:
It makes me mad that people make patches for this but not for Armored Core 3 Portable or Tales of VS.

Way more hype around this then Tales of VS and Armored Core 3.

Also, with an incoming firmware 6.00, maybe Dark-Alex will come out of his hiding place.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
It makes me mad that people make patches for this but not for Armored Core 3 Portable or Tales of VS.

Yeah I agree. I don't know about Tales of VS., but Disgaea 2 and Armored Core 3 have been out for a long time. I've read tons of great reviews for AC3 and lots of bad reviews for Disgaea 2 (along the lines of, 'stick with the first one').

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night