KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Source

Not exactly disgaea 3 , but at least it something!!!
biggrin.gif

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. Another JRPG, that everyone talks about, but no one buys, because they just download it. And the PSP sales continue to drop.

Sarcasm aside, looks great.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wyndcrosser said:
Cool. Another JRPG, that everyone talks about, but no one buys, because they just download it. And the PSP sales continue to drop.

That's because we keep getting shitty JRPGS. Have you tried Mimana Iyar Chronicles? What a load of total crap, and this coming from someone who for whatever reason, loves JRPGS. The only halfway decent RPGs the PSP ever got was early in its lifespan -- the Legend of Heroes series, FF1 & 2 Anniversary, and a few choice others depending on your own personal taste.

Pretty much all the rest have been crappy examples of the genre -- they're not even worth pirating and playing because they're such a waste. If Disgaea helps revitalize the genre on the PSP, more power to it! That or Hexyz Force..

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
wyndcrosser said:

Sarcasm aside, looks great.

Unless you have your own special decrypter then that's totally untrue. Additionally, the stupid argument that Piracy is the reason the PSP is dying is getting very old these days...Sony have done more damage to the PSP's success than pirates.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This isn't even a JRPG but rather a visual novel of sorts. It's likely that very few people outside of the disgaea fan base will get into this title I imagine.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
Unless you have your own special decrypter then that's totally untrue. Additionally, the stupid argument that Piracy is the reason the PSP is dying is getting very old these days...Sony have done more damage to the PSP's success than pirates.

Why do you always have this "I'm right your wrong" sense to all of your posts. Its as though you cant get over your own ego.

None-the-less, back on subject. It wouldn't surprise me if this game didn't sell great but pirated amazingly. Granted it may need "Decrypted" but then again, like some newer PSP games, it might not.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
CrashmanX said:
Why do you always have this "I'm right your wrong" sense to all of your posts. Its as though you cant get over your own ego.

None-the-less, back on subject. It wouldn't surprise me if this game didn't sell great but pirated amazingly. Granted it may need "Decrypted" but then again, like some newer PSP games, it might not.

I don't so you're incorrect once again.

And it's hardly a surprise that a NI game doesn't sell amazingly. It's not down to pirating but the PSP audience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.