Disega DS Translation

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by sa1amandra, Jun 27, 2008.

Jun 27, 2008

Disega DS Translation by sa1amandra at 12:00 AM (1,460 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. sa1amandra
    OP

Member sa1amandra Gazzaro Launching!

Canada
    i'm not very good at translating yet, so can someone give a quick translation for Disega DS?

2. Upperleft

Member Upperleft Namcoholic

United Arab Emirates
    isn't the game coming out in English?

3. sa1amandra
    OP

Member sa1amandra Gazzaro Launching!

Canada
  4. Ferrariman

Member Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    Yes it is this summer.

5. Chrono_Tata

Member Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Thailand
    If you want to play it now that badly, look up some FAQs on the internet, since there will be dozens for the PS2 and PSP versions. The menus and storyline should be mostly the same.

6. cutterjohn

Member cutterjohn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yes, this game is already scheduled for a September release IIRC, although I cannot be entirely certain as the name of the game in question has been horribly butchered, which is sort of odd as the rest of the spelling and grammar are good enough...

7. Rod

Member Rod GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Scheduled for September this year. Given the fact Atlus USA already has the translated script, I really don't think they'll be pushing the release date further.

And honestly, I can understand you do want to play the game and all... but really, isn't it better to simply wait for it to come out? The games that most need a translation are the ones that'll never (or probably never) come out in this side of the world, at least that's how I see it. And I can see from your sig that you still have a pretty long backlog; so sit back, relax, and just wait patiently. September's right around the corner... almost.

8. Batman55

Member Batman55 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    If you play FFTA2 every hour until September, maybe you will finish it. EO2 is not that short either. [​IMG]