ROM Hack Disega DS Translation

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
If you want to play it now that badly, look up some FAQs on the internet, since there will be dozens for the PS2 and PSP versions. The menus and storyline should be mostly the same.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, this game is already scheduled for a September release IIRC, although I cannot be entirely certain as the name of the game in question has been horribly butchered, which is sort of odd as the rest of the spelling and grammar are good enough...

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Scheduled for September this year. Given the fact Atlus USA already has the translated script, I really don't think they'll be pushing the release date further.

And honestly, I can understand you do want to play the game and all... but really, isn't it better to simply wait for it to come out? The games that most need a translation are the ones that'll never (or probably never) come out in this side of the world, at least that's how I see it. And I can see from your sig that you still have a pretty long backlog; so sit back, relax, and just wait patiently. September's right around the corner... almost.

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you play FFTA2 every hour until September, maybe you will finish it. EO2 is not that short either.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM