Homebrew [DISCUSSION] what are your favorite homebrews

Wizardkoer

Wii Veteran - 17
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I must admit Godmode9 has made me a little moist every time I use it... well there was this once I orgasmed as well but that's another story. :)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this thread necessary? This is probably going to end in a circle jerk and devolve into too many single word, favorite title replies. If that happens, the mods will remove this.

To keep the discussion interesting,

Has anyone ever checked out the Pr0nHub homebrew? For science of course. :ph34r:

Does 3D based vids work? I'm curious what it's like but will never touch that CIA file found on titledb.com

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SNES9x, Genesis Plus GX, VirtuaNES for 3DS are the best emulators for those three systems on the 3DS. They're pretty damn good.

Other than that, not much. FreeShop?

D

Deleted User

The SuperHexagon clone is really fun to spend time on. Other than that mostly just things like Checkpoint and PKSM because they are great programming examples to look at.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the best homebrew apps have already been mentioned, my input will have no meaning.

One homebrew that I cannot live without though is FTPD, I use this more than anything else.

Reactions: Navonod

Crimson Cuttlefish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well gee, there's not a whole lot of interesting stuff right now is there? At least, on a less super techy and more casual side, at least.
Is this thread necessary? This is probably going to end in a circle jerk and devolve into too many single word, favorite title replies. If that happens, the mods will remove this.

To keep the discussion interesting,

Has anyone ever checked out the Pr0nHub homebrew? For science of course. :ph34r:

Does 3D based vids work? I'm curious what it's like but will never touch that CIA file found on titledb.com
It's a rickroll.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...