1. n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yeah, it's obvious that the majority of people didn't think the Game Pad added anything to gaming in general.

2. Lolithetrolli

Lolithetrolli Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
  3. Moon164

Moon164 GBAtemp Regular

Brazil

Let me get this straight ... with that, you download games like an eShop and install straight from Wii U? I was having problems with my MicroSD not having enough space for the games I wanted to install, if it's going to download and install straight to Wii U this is a nice hand on the wheel for me (besides it is very practical not need the PC to download the games )

4. Lolithetrolli

Lolithetrolli Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    This app downloads the files to your SD card and you'll have to install them to your Wii U's memory (internal or external) with Wup Installer. It's like the Wii U Usb helper app just on the Wii U.

5. KingKaiP

KingKaiP Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Does it still work anymore? Any time I try to use it, I get an immediate error message. I've downloaded it onto my computer at least 3 times now, and it just keeps showing "Error". Is it dead now?

6. brightlight54

brightlight54 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I used the USB helper for all of my Wii U games about a month ago and everything worked fine. The 3DS portion of it got patched by Nintendo so that no longer works but anything under the Wii U tab worked like a charm. There are a lot of instructional videos on YT and when I had an issue at first I was something simple that fixed it but I dont remember exactly what it was.

Try all of the available title key sources at titlekeys.ovh. at least one of the ones that said was working actually didnt work for me but another did.

7. V10lator

V10lator Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    I grabbed the sources of the tool the last days and here's an experimental version downloading much faster.

//EDIT: Soure codes: https://github.com/V10lator/NUSspli/tree/9eee708d1a7ccd9abf5bd7dda09cf6f6e97cf609

//EDIT²: Update 1.3! This brings many changes under the hood, like important bug fixes, and a prettier on screen keyboard. Please note that these are basically alpha releases but I try my best to keep them bug free. Anyway, features are still missing and the next update will probably be a big feature update. Stay tuned!
    Sources: https://github.com/V10lator/NUSspli/tree/5711b8b577a108ed1ef0027d5261681ca20dbab5

Attached Files:

Last edited by V10lator, Apr 6, 2020 at 8:50 PM
    blackkawa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [DISCUSSION], possibility, FreeShop