Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

Multi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably small and not really important, but how would I go about changing what the version number says on the splash screen? (Like how it says 1.1.6 in the corner)

D

Deleted User

Guess I'll try that. I barely got DDD working the first time.

edit: and it still wont let me do anything

dammit

Your not the only one, Im extremely confused on what IP I should put so my game can finally be dumped. My computers? My Wii U's? My Routers?

....Help.

Zyieon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having the problem of smash 4 freezing on logo screen. I would then wait like 10mins and regular smash4 would load instead without the textures. i really dont know how to fix this. And yes i got the new dump 1.1.6.

sirentu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hai all. I've started my Smash 4 dump for the first time and have a few questions and would really appreciate anything you could help me with.

1. When I started the dump it was going at about 600 KB/s, currently it is at 3.2 gigs done and the speed has slowly but surely been going down at a pretty consistent rate (at 270 KB/s right now) since it was started.
I currently don't have anything for it to compete with for speed so I have no idea why it's dropping and at such a consistent rate. Honestly any advice on what this could be could help me out, don't even know where to start.

2. If I stop the dump and restart it (trying to get that speed fixed pretty much) will the dump pick back up where it was? or have to start all over again.

Sorry if either of these are very dumb questions, I really needed to ask them ;-; Thanks for reading.

ZettaSloww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hai all. I've started my Smash 4 dump for the first time and have a few questions and would really appreciate anything you could help me with.

1. When I started the dump it was going at about 600 KB/s, currently it is at 3.2 gigs done and the speed has slowly but surely been going down at a pretty consistent rate (at 270 KB/s right now) since it was started.
I currently don't have anything for it to compete with for speed so I have no idea why it's dropping and at such a consistent rate. Honestly any advice on what this could be could help me out, don't even know where to start.

2. If I stop the dump and restart it (trying to get that speed fixed pretty much) will the dump pick back up where it was? or have to start all over again.

Sorry if either of these are very dumb questions, I really needed to ask them ;-; Thanks for reading.
Honestly it just varies lol I mean you can stop and restart and nothing will happen, if you feel inclined just know 16 GB is 16 GB so either way it's gonna be a minute.

Reactions: sirentu

sirentu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly it just varies lol I mean you can stop and restart and nothing will happen, if you feel inclined just know 16 GB is 16 GB so either way it's gonna be a minute.
Ah kk. I was just worried about leaving it on overnight, only to wake up to it downloading at 5 KB/s since the speed has NEVER increased since it started (I've been watching it like a hawk o.o)... Me and my friends have a smash night every Sat and I don't want to be down a system xD.

Last edited by sirentu,

ZettaSloww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah kk. I was just worried about leaving it on overnight, only to wake up to it downloading at 5 KB/s since the speed has NEVER increased since it started (I've been watching it like a hawk o.o)... Me and my friends have a smash night every Sat and I don't want to be down a system xD.
Yea it should be fine as long as nothing happens with the router.

Reactions: sirentu

Insdong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems that you have a bad dump but you can do this. Open NEW-NUSGrabber and download v288 of Smash. When is downloading, you can see a folder that it says "288". When it finishes, its gonna appear 3 folders that say "meta" "content" "code". Then copy that folders to your Smash dump and replace them. Open again Sm4shExplorer and it must say "Version: 288"

Thanks for the help! I have those "meta", "content" and "code" folders on my dump, but I downloaded v288 and I only got a bunch of files on that folder, I don't have "meta", "content" and "code" there :/
M5lQJ05.png

That's what I have, maybe I'm using this program wrong?

Legendary Super

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the help! I have those "meta", "content" and "code" folders on my dump, but I downloaded v288 and I only got a bunch of files on that folder, I don't have "meta", "content" and "code" there :/
M5lQJ05.png

That's what I have, maybe I'm using this program wrong?

Not 100% sure, but did you check the box that says "Decrypt Contents" before downloading the file in UWizard? I think that's the problem here.

Harmonia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I noticed you didn't get an answer to this. If something does happen while you're dumping and you restart the dump, it will skip downloading every file you already have assuming you direct the dump to the same folder you were downloading it in the first time.

It randomly stopped for me near the end while it was downloading music files and it skipped all the music I already got when I told ddd to specifically dump the sound folder. :)

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sm4shExplorer has been updated and now it has Sm4shSound. How I can make it work for custom music without replacing a song?

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I have figured out :wtf:

Last edited by BeRnYGP,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night