Gaming [Discussion] Pokémon Sun and Moon

Would you Download, Install and Play a Cardridge Leak from that ISO site?

• Yes, I couldn't resist! (Even if I'd pre-ordered the Games!)

• No, I would wait until the Games Release!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But,is it safe then the leaked version?
well.....
it's pure "legit".

I played leak on my jp n3dsll, I didn't get ban tho, as long as you stay away from gts and wonder trade those online activity(specific for those will display on pgl). it's fine.
I only connect to wifi for using ntr pkmn, fine for me.

Last edited by Sonansune,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
well.....
it's pure "legit".

I played leak on my jp n3dsll, I didn't get ban tho, as long as you stay away from gts and wonder trade those online activity(specific for those will display on pgl). it's fine.
I only connect to wifi for using ntr pkmn, fine for me.
How to obtain the seed on US console?
Just wait for release then enter the eshop?

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Info: the 23rd November release date wxas replaced with today, because of the leaks probably.

Since my n3DS emulated NAND is still on 10.7 (in order to maintain the use of several 3DSX homebrews), do I miss things by playing the game through HANS (to bypass the system requirement) ?

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Info: the 23rd November release date wxas replaced with today, because of the leaks probably.

Since my n3DS emulated NAND is still on 10.7 (in order to maintain the use of several 3DSX homebrews), do I miss things by playing the game through HANS (to bypass the system requirement) ?
Source?

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Me, after calling two and visiting two different supermarket ensigns. Both the game and the tin box pack were presented in the most exposed spot near the entry of the shops video sector.
edit: also, don't do like me and assume both products are sold at the same price like with Alpha/Omega, for Sun&Moon the pack was 3€ higher in France. ^^"

Thank you anyway for the trust. Should I photograph my checkout ticket?
edit: @Elveman my excuses.

About my questions, I have one more
1- Since my n3DS emulated NAND is still on 10.7 (in order to maintain the use of several 3DSX homebrews), do I miss things by playing the game through HANS (to bypass the system requirement) ?
2- where is located the save file? I heavily suspect the cartridge to hold nothing -_- I feel cheated again on a physical game (my last purchase was MHGenerations).

Last edited by AyanamiRei,

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Me, after calling two and visiting two different supermarket ensigns. Both the game and the tin box pack were presented in the most exposed spot near the entry of the shops video sector.

Thank you anyway for the trust. Should I photograph my checkout ticket?
Sorry, just wanted to know if this is something local or global, no offense

Reactions: AyanamiRei

Igknotus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help right now, I am in the mansion in po town and I answered three correct answers, but the team skull member is not letting me go to the next room?

D

Deleted User

Well I got the freeshop version which is like the eshop version of the game,making it legit.The game came out in my region which was today on the 18th,so I went online.

Anyways....does anyone know how to trade with people on your friends list through the festival? I can't figure it out.

nikolai131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Aqib Ali @Elveman Looker gives you 1mil cash after you complete all 5 ultra beast quests. What a luvely reward, such generous guy :D :D

@grandem You can see Wimpod running around beach/the little caves in Poni Breaker Coast, Poni Wilds and route 8.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone