Homebrew [DISCUSSION] New Super Ultimate Injector (NSUI)

MarianoKaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
1639450027066.png
I'm trying to inject Super Mario Bros. 3 Mix into a CIA file but it won't let me for whatever reason, it just gives me an error message.

MarianoKaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I want to create a CIA for the Famicom version of Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse but it tells me the ROM isn't compatible with the VC injection method.
1640685031291.png

AndreAR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Can I update the game? Like, Replace the project's rom that originally has to a newer one, Or do I need to create another project every time I update it?

Thee_Stranger

Unknown Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like, What do you mean? How can I do it then?
(sorry, i'm noob with this stuff)
Sorry. Guess I'm not sure exactly what you're asking either.

After you load up the project, you can make pretty much any modifications you want to with it. Even load in an entirely different ROM, if you want. The appropriate info for the ROM should automatically fill in. And after you install the CIA on your 3DS again, it should simply overwrite the old one without the need to even delete it first. At least, most of the time. Sometimes if you choose a different emulator or injection method, it'll download on your 3DS as a separate file. Not entirely sure about if you use an entirely different ROM.

But on the Injector Tool at the very least, yes, you can update any way you see fit, or load in an entirely new ROM into the same project. It should refill the info automatically. If not, you'll just have to do it manually.

AndreAR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Sorry. Guess I'm not sure exactly what you're asking either.

After you load up the project, you can make pretty much any modifications you want to with it. Even load in an entirely different ROM, if you want. The appropriate info for the ROM should automatically fill in. And after you install the CIA on your 3DS again, it should simply overwrite the old one without the need to even delete it first. At least, most of the time. Sometimes if you choose a different emulator or injection method, it'll download on your 3DS as a separate file. Not entirely sure about if you use an entirely different ROM.

But on the Injector Tool at the very least, yes, you can update any way you see fit, or load in an entirely new ROM into the same project. It should refill the info automatically. If not, you'll just have to do it manually.
Umm can you send a video of how that work? I'm trying but nothing

Ragolay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone!

At NSUI, I have been applying the sleep patch to GBA Pokémon games (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Pinball and Red Rescue Team).

It works perfectly in all games except Mystery Dungeon. I am doing something wrong?

All games share the same save system "Flash 1Mbit (Macronix, ID: 0x09C2) + RTC)" (except Pinball, but it still works).

Happy new year everyone, I await your response :)

EDIT: At the time I wrote the post, I was unaware that there was a GBA game compatibility list with the sleep patch. Although the list refers to the GBA Injector, I presume that it also works for the NSUI, being an improved version and of the same creator, @Asdolo.

If anyone knows of a way, now or in the future, to apply the sleep patch to the Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team (EU version), I'm so interested.

Happy New Year to everyone, again :)

Last edited by Ragolay,

gentoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
This may sound completely stupid, but when I click File -> New -> Game Boy Advance CIA, every single control is disabled and I don't know how to proceed.

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
if beta 29 will be released i wish for it to have gba virtual console with linking because then it will be possible to trade with other playes who also have gba injects also for users of gb and gbc it will aslo be good to release tool for making custom borders for gb and gbc because i had issues with making them

Last edited by Pokemonfan6498,
Reactions: MKKhanzo

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Unfortunately, no. The only emulator on 3DS that supports Super Gameboy color palettes is Gameyob and that's not one of the options in NSUI. The 3DS port of Gameyob actually doesn't support Super Gameboy borders, though, so the best way to play Gameboy games with SGB support on 3DS is still the DS version of Gameyob. There's a DSiWare installer for it.

One thing you can do is inject B&W Gameboy games using the Gameboy Color VC injector so that you get the GBC palettes, though those are usually not as good as SGB palettes. You can also add custom borders to a GBC inject, so you could give the inject one of the original SGB borders that way.
Thanks for explaining. I actually already tried injecting is as GBC but it still game out green & white.

Also can you clarify if sgb colors work on Gameyob 3ds or not?
It's also possible to use goomba color and create a gba virtual console cia with the generated gba rom.

razielvx

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there! These days I was trying to solve this problem: the down label with the name is missing. I read some people talking about that there is a tedious solution but I can't find it. I hope anyone can help me to find it or any to solve that problem.

Thanks.

HNI_0018.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: