Gaming Discolored lines on PSP screen

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The more I use my PSP, the more these discolored lines appear on my PSP screen. The lines disappear when I reinstall CFW, but they eventually come back. I don't want to reinstall CFW, so does anyone have any idea?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
If they're what I think they are, they look like corrupted patches on the screen, right?

That's just dirty trapped in a scratch in the screen. Or possibly underneath the screen, but that's pretty rare. Give it a damn good clean and see if that helps. Either that or replace the screen.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blaze163 said:
If they're what I think they are, they look like corrupted patches on the screen, right?

That's just dirty trapped in a scratch in the screen. Or possibly underneath the screen, but that's pretty rare. Give it a damn good clean and see if that helps. Either that or replace the screen.
scratches don't disappear when you reinstall cfw.

RedBaron

Trophies
XP
Country
At a guess, as the screen warms up the line gets worse I am assuming the line is right across the screen, if this is the case I would say the screen or mother board requires to be replaced

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The lines go from top to bottom and reflashing the PSP didn't fix the problem this time ><

I asked on a different forum for a fix, but right now, the only fix for me is to replace the screen.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then you have your answer. Before it would come up after the unit heated up a bit internally, and now it's there always. You got a fucked up screen, ribbon going to the screen, or motherboard.

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn. My PSP didn't even feel hot x_x

Damn Persona 3
ohmy.gif
I'm hooked on to that game >

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)