Gaming Disc sometimes stucks

CFShadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thing is... My Wii works "normally". I put a DVD, the disc is read and then i play, but... after i finished playing, sometimes i want to play another game, and there comes the problem. I return to Wii Menu from the game and the game channel is still there, good until here. When i press eject, nothing happens, neither a black screen informing me from the error. I shut down the console and then, power on... The Wii tries to read the DVD and guess what? Black screen now, telling me to eject the disc and power off the console... But the eject button still doesnt work. Then, i unplug it from the wall socket, wait about 1 minute and plug it again. I turn it on and NOW im able to eject the disc. I know that there are a lot of topics talking about this, but none of them were able to eject the disk after unpluging it from the socket, making my situatiion a little bit different. From all i know, this problem started after i played No More Heroes(pirate) that i bought. Is there any way to fix it? I just don't want to unplug my Wii every time I want to change the game >.

CFShadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
None... I haven't put any other program or homebrew from GBAtemp or other sites... The problem seems to have started when i played No More Heroes... This game is a copy, that i bought for 5 bucks..I dont know if this game caused all this..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho