Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
So earlier today I had gotten CoD:BO, I burnt it to a DVD-R and tried to play it using Neogamma R9 47 and uLoader 5.1, but both loaders give me a Disc read error. So I figured it was just a bad disc, so I burnt it again and still the same problem. So then I thought it could be a bad ISO, so I downloaded another and it still didn't work. So I tried it on the Dolphin emulator and it loaded up all fine. I'm assuming its some problem with my loaders, even though I've reinstalled them. Then I tried burning other ga,es, Red Steel 2, New Super Mario Bros, and Star Wars the Force Unleashed and I get the same errors, but just yesterday I burnt Goldeneye007 and it works just fine! Will I have to re-softmod my wii? Or is there some sort of simple fix for this? My Firmware is 4.2U and I'm using 249 rev 20 base 57.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
All right, I'll give it a try and let you knows. Hopefully this works, I've been dying to play Black Ops!

EDIT: I still get the DVD read error, perhaps it's my dvd burner? I suppose I could try another PC.
EDIT2: Turns out it was my DVD Burner. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...