* Neogamma's rebooter option

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Note that you also need a patch to force the menu to run games using 249. You might run into 001 and 002 errors using disc channel like this though.

The regular launcher compatibility list should be fine for checking. Those launchers run the games on IOS249.

The best way to disc channel load is to get a chip. Pretty much 100% compatible. Only thing you'd need to worry about is if the wii gets bricked and you need to call Nintendo. They won't appreciate the extra hardware on the drive...

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually tried this and I'm getting the exact 002 errors you're talking about. What I'm wondering is why these errors are present when booting through cIOS (on its lonesome, via disc channel) and not present when booting through a loader.

On top of that question, apparently 002 fix patches can be applied to games; is there a way to have the disc channel do this the same way I presume a loader does (as opposed to modifying the ISO before burning it)?

Yeah I can and possibly should get a chip/not be so adamant about booting all my games from the disc channel but just work with me. If at all possible. =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: