OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's what I'm running:

System Menu 3.2U
I am using softmii 2.9.5 (or whatever is the one that was released last while we're waiting for 3.0)
I have installed mios patcher (and GC backups work great)
I installed CIOSCORP...the one packaged with softmii.
Preloader .29 (I think that's it...it has the "29" as I just installed it from the latest softmii bundle).

I installed softmii with CIOSCORP a while ago (I think softmii 2.5 or something...again...forgive me for getting version numbers off a bit...whatever it was it was the version before the one I have now).

My wii worked well with loading backups through the disc channel. My only problem was that I patched them with the iso patcher (waninkoko's I think?) and I just didn't have channel icons. No biggy...everything worked...if I made a backup without the patcher...the icon showed up. Nice....no real complaints.

Now, only GC backups will load through the channel. I don't remember if this was because of mios patcher or what, so I couldn't tell you if installing that made a difference. I don't know when it stopped working in other words.

I did just uninstall my backup loader channel with anytitle deleter. However, I did re-install cioscorp afterward. I have NO .dol files in my apps folder relating to any sort of backup loader (nor should I...or so I think....?)

Can anyone give me any insights?

awsome8

Trophies
XP
Country
how about NOT patching the isos coz i dont and it works. but if that doesn't work, see if there is a way to uninstall softmii (without bricking your wii of course) and re-install it. i have softmii version 2.1.1 i think and it works (except for luigi's mansion which i have to run through GC backup loader
tongue.gif
)

nobody2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you think softmii is doing in order to prevent me from running backups in the channel?

Also, my non-patched games don't work either.

nobody2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ugh...ok I'll try reinstalling...shouldn't be too hard....preloader's there, so permabricking is a low liklihood....in the meantime, anyone else have any other suggestions?

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
everyones putting much stor by softmii..

why dont everyone try miiwii?

it offers the same features

read my sig..

nobody2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok...I lied. Apparently I've patched all my backups. I made an unpatched backup of MadWorld and it worked just fine (channel icon at all).

Thanks for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU