Disaster: Day of horrible driving stage

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Reploid, Mar 19, 2010.

Mar 19, 2010
  1. Reploid
    OP

Member Reploid GBAtemp Fan

Russia
    I never like a racing games. And I hate all driving stages in the games of other genres. Now I find a really good game o Wii - Disaster: Day of Crisis. I really loved that one, just masterpiece by me, but I stuck on, you guesed that, driving stage.
    In Port Alex I gotta chase a SURGE's Humvee and they ride like devils. Srage is full of sharp angles and and have no checpoints. At least never got to one.
    Its a great game, I wanna complete it but this stage is just to much for me. I spend almost 2 hours by now trying to bit it and I close to kill myself.

Can somebody take my savegame and beat that course for me? Please? http://depositfiles.com/files/mchvnsxyi
    Gamecode is RDZP01 - Disaster: Day of Crisis

2. Reploid
    OP

Member Reploid GBAtemp Fan

Russia
    Forget it. everthing is fine. My MarioKart-addicted friend paid me a visit today and beat that stage in no time.

3. user0002

Member user0002 GBAtemp Regular

Finland
    Does it too have that horrible tilt-the-controller-to-steer steering? I just can't stand wii driving games or games with driving stages with such controls, it's just terrible.

4. DjFIL

Member DjFIL GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Great game (should play it again, only got about 1/2 way I think)... but i do remember that driving stage... think I got it on my 2nd attempt... wasn't too bad. Was to long ago though to remember any tips that I could offer.