Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
What the actual fuck?!

There was a binary code game going on, I got a notification for a post quoted, and then, the thread is no more :mellow:
Not even locked. Simply evaporated.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys, I thought you could see the reason why a thread was deleted.
We can't allow coded threads. That fun got ruined a long time ago. (actually back when I was just a member and participating in the thread)

Reactions: BORTZ

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry guys, I thought you could see the reason why a thread was deleted.
We can't allow coded threads. That fun got ruined a long time ago. (actually back when I was just a member and participating in the thread)

oh you mean the other code thread where kelton and randomizer ruined ? :(

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I mean one a loooong time ago.
The one you're referring to only went on that long because I was reading every post. When I had to get some sleep it had to be deleted.

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Lol we noticed XD well, that was fun while it lasted :) apparently [user]VinsCool[/user] was SUPER sneaky with his encryption! Nice one with the hex converter, I didn't notice that until VA pointed it out!

yeah that was retr0capez's idea :P

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
No, I mean one a loooong time ago.
The one you're referring to only went on that long because I was reading every post. When I had to get some sleep it had to be deleted.

What happened that time then? I knew you told about a clean hentai thread but this one...

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i understand why but still.. you could ask OP to put a warning message on the first post warning people about it and that they will be banned if they abuse it..

Think of it from our point of view.
Somebody has to go through and check every single post, whether they're playing along or not, for potentially infringing material. It's sort of like why we only allow English to be used here so that we don't have to go through and translate every single post....only the translations would actually be 1:1 for once. It's a pain in the ass for us to come in every few minutes, pull up at least one converter if not more, paste the text over into the converters and wait for the translations, just to make sure you guys are saying lol instead of posting tubgirl and lemonparty. I've taken up to half an hour to convert a single ten word post because some asshole converted text to hexadecimal, hex to binary, then binary back to text in the form of one one one zero zero one one zero one zero zero et cetera.
Man it would take an incredible dickhead to do something like that.
dLJwfqx.gif

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Think of it from our point of view.
Somebody has to go through and check every single post, whether they're playing along or not, for potentially infringing material. It's sort of like why we only allow English to be used here so that we don't have to go through and translate every single post....only the translations would actually be 1:1 for once. It's a pain in the ass for us to come in every few minutes, pull up at least one converter if not more, paste the text over into the converters and wait for the translations, just to make sure you guys are saying lol instead of posting tubgirl and lemonparty. I've taken up to half an hour to convert a single ten word post because some asshole converted text to hexadecimal, hex to binary, then binary back to text in the form of one one one zero zero one one zero one zero zero et cetera.
Man it would take an incredible dickhead to do something like that.
dLJwfqx.gif

yeah i did seen your point before reply that message, but i remembered about report button, i personally use it a lot... it's our job to use it when needed... if a person posted things in a code that shouldn't have posted, there must be someone who will press report..

but yeah i understand, specially since there is that rule to speak only in english, codes can be considered another language xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol