TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED  
  1. thanius

OP thanius Newbie
    Newcomer

Sweden
    Hi, is it possible to somehow disable the prompt where you have to pick up a Wii Remote and point to the TV and select whether or not we want the Gamepad to display?

I'm asking as I've noticed that sometimes, more than often, the Pro pad is connected as player 2 when reconnecting after Nintendont has started.

So now, in order to have it set as player 1, I make my selection with the Wii Remote (annoying as it is, in it self), then pop out its batteries so it's not connected. Then when I connect the Pro pad, it's P1. It would be awesome if we could make the selection at the prompt with the Pro pad as well.

Any suggestions?

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I don't think you can move the cursor without the wiimote. however, I've never had the problem you describe. any controller connected turns off, so I can connect the pro controller to player one easily without taking the batteries out of the wiimote.

3. thanius

OP thanius Newbie
    Newcomer

Sweden
    Yeah, both disconnect when Nintendont launches, but then when I reconnect with the Pro pad, it's P2. Reconnecting the Remote, it's P1. I've also noticed that sometimes the buttons are swapped (B is A and Y is X), very strange.

4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    what version are you using? I just tested mine to see if I remembered correctly, and yep, I don't have that issue. I'm using version 5.486

5. thanius

OP thanius Newbie
    Newcomer

Sweden
    Can't remember, the version that gets downloaded by the injection script.

6. Tur7L3

Tur7L3 GBAtemp Regular

Venezuela
    yoy can change that with select button

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Disable, Virtual, Console