Hacking Disable music in Punch-Out!! Wii?

AbeX300

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I need to ask, is there some way to disable music in the game Punch-Out!! Wii? Because I found no code that does disable it, but I was wondering if there is still a way to disable music. Not that I'm saying the music is bad in the game, in fact, I love the Major Circuit Title Bout music. But I want to listen to other music, so can anyone tell me how to disable them? =|

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
AbeX300 said:
Hey, I need to ask, is there some way to disable music in the game Punch-Out!! Wii? Because I found no code that does disable it, but I was wondering if there is still a way to disable music. Not that I'm saying the music is bad in the game, in fact, I love the Major Circuit Title Bout music. But I want to listen to other music, so can anyone tell me how to disable them? =|
Turn off the TV volume. And say "ooooh" and "ahhh" every now and then. That pretty much covers it I think.

GOOD LUCK!

AbeX300

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
berlinka said:
AbeX300 said:
Turn off the TV volume. And say "ooooh" and "ahhh" every now and then. That pretty much covers it I think.

GOOD LUCK!
Well, that DOES disable the music...but that also disables the SFX, but I only want the music disabled. :C

AbeX300

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But...it just sounds to stupid for me to do it. You mean there is no actual way to only disable the music only?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a value stored somewhere in the game which tells it how loud to play the music. but since this in not adjustable, it will take somebody disassembling the game a bit to find the right value to change.

odds are nobody will feel like doing this. what i would suggest is to try to just open the game in wiiscrubber and replace the music files with something quieter. or even a muted track.

AbeX300

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
what i would suggest is to try to just open the game in wiiscrubber and replace the music files with something quieter. or even a muted track.
When I went to the Punch-Out!! Wii cd, there wasn't an ISO. So...chances are, I'm screwed? :C

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you can play the game on your wii, you already have an ISO in 1 form or another. either you have it on your HDD or it is on a CD, but you can rip a image from anything.

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
AbeX300 said:
giantpune said:
what i would suggest is to try to just open the game in wiiscrubber and replace the music files with something quieter. or even a muted track.
When I went to the Punch-Out!! Wii cd, there wasn't an ISO. So...chances are, I'm screwed? :C
:facepalm: first its not a cd its a dvd. And second try ripping the disc with superdump or another suitable program.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple