Hacking Disable game properties??

dibe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an acekard for my kid. I don't want him screwing around with the rom properties (press Y when a game is highlighted) I looked in the wiki and did not see an answer to this. But is there a way to disable the properties menu for each. A global ini setting I might have over looked? Thanks for the help

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dibe said:
lol. I would but he is 3 and doesn't listen very well =P

3 isn't that a bit to young? You should be teaching him stuff about school and all
lecture.gif
. I don't think he should game right now as he is too young and he will be addicted fast and will get bad grades in school...

FirstDuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
jakob95 said:
dibe said:

3 isn't that a bit to young? You should be teaching him stuff about school and all
lecture.gif
. I don't think he should game right now as he is too young and he will be addicted fast and will get bad grades in school...

wow, jakob, u will b a good parent
yay.gif

dibe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
dibe said:

lecture.gif

lol. Thanks for the advice but he will be ok. He's all ready after mine and his mom's iphone whenever he can get his grubby little paws on them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...