Dirty NDS Screen

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Smartpal, Mar 19, 2009.

Mar 19, 2009

Dirty NDS Screen by Smartpal at 4:42 PM (709 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Smartpal
    OP

Member Smartpal The Guitar Guy

India
    Somebody help me to clean my NDS's screen. It's got little specks on it. HEAAAALLLLLPPP!

2. DeadLocked

Member DeadLocked Bi-Winning.

United Kingdom
    Dude, be thankful, mine has hella ton of scratches on it and it has dust... ON THE INSIDE! xD

3. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    What the hell are you doing with it [​IMG]

Mine is like new, ordinary scratches on the bottom screen from usage, but I clean it every few days, and I got myself screen protectors so it looks like new!

I'm not sure if this is a serious thread?
    If it is, then it belongs to NDS - Hardware section, and if it isn't then in the EOF, but surely it doesn't belong here......

Clean it with some soft tissue, fabric, something like that..Don't use water or anything like that because it might damage your NDS if it gets under your screen!

4. DeadLocked

Member DeadLocked Bi-Winning.

United Kingdom
    Ahh don't worry it's a 4 year old PHAT, I think it has to be during the period when I got my xbox and cba with my ds, back before I got my FC. I think leaving it on a desk is a bad idea but like you say, what the hell have I done to get dust under the screen, I will never know.

PS. If you want ot achieve that wonderful scratched effect and all the scratches are in a line, all you do is buy one of GameXpert's screen covers and use it for a year, and then try to re-apply it several times whilst catching all the dust and shit in the air.