Rev2k7

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Someone told me it works on g6 but i think he is lying ive been talking to him on aim and all and he told me i need to do a ips patch , is this true can someone help me , i cant even find dipstar links?

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes it is possible to run in g6 lite.
gbadev.org has a thread on dipstar and it should help you.

after you have your rom properly patched using the program that comes with dipstar
and after you have codes in your dipstar.gba

put both on g6 lite
goto menu of g6 lite in nds mode, press X on dipstar.gba then load up the rom while holding the button you assigned your cheats to.

this is as much as i can help you on, gbadev is where you need to go

Rev2k7

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes it is possible to run in g6 lite.
gbadev.org has a thread on dipstar and it should help you.

after you have your rom properly patched using the program that comes with dipstar
and after you have codes in your dipstar.gba

put both on g6 lite
goto menu of g6 lite in nds mode, press X on dipstar.gba then load up the rom while holding the button you assigned your cheats to.

this is as much as i can help you on, gbadev is where you need to go
i stuck the dipstar.gba.ds file but its on my gba side and it crashes , im running v4.6a and there few g6 question there.

UPDATE i got it to work holding l put my codes dont show and i cant run it from there
frown.gif

Fondue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would not even bother with dipstar. It is *very* difficult to find accurate information about the use of that program. There is a thread on gbadev that is around 25 pages long, and it does not tell you much, just 100 different ways to install it that all seem to fail. Everyone seems to have their own opinion about how to install it, and the rest of the threads are people who fail the installation/fail some aspect of it asking for help, but never receiving it.

...and the actual documentation that comes with the program is lacking. (The english version anyway.)

But good luck with it, if you manage to figure it out, PLEASE write a guide for it, and submit it here. It would be a highly read article I am sure, it being the only understandable instruction out there.

I had planned to do this myself, but never got it to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...