Dios Mios (USB) not working black screen no logo.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by fishvtt, Jun 28, 2013.

1. fishvtt
    OP

fishvtt Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2013
    United States
    Hey guys, I've searched all around for a solution, and I haven't been able to find one, so I decided to ask this forum.

I have my 4.3u wii set up with dios mios and usb loader gx to play gamecube and wii backups, and everything was working fine, till my previous hard drive failed. So then I went ahead and bought a new one. So then I got the 1TB touro mobile pro as my new hard drive. I set it up so I have a fat32 partition that is active, and 32bit cluster size (used to be 16, but that didn't work so I thought making it 32 bit would help), but now what happens, is that Wii games work perfectly, but Gamecube games, as the title says, goes to a black screen with no logo. I am then forced to force shutdown the wii.

So then what I did was that I upgraded my d2x version. It used to be version 6 and now it is the latest version 10, beta something. I know this is installed right for sure, because I checked the usb loader gx's options.

Nothing changed.

So then I went ahead and upgraded dios mios to v2.10 (I used the real nand version, which I'm pretty sure I used last time too. Don't know the difference between real nand and neek di however). I was running v2.9 before and I didn't think it would change anything, and I was right.

So all in all, I've tried everything I've thought about, and I still don't know what I should do. Could any of you guys help me out? Pretty please? :moogle:

I think I've added all the necessary info, but If I have not, feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance.