Hacking DIOS MIOS Problem

JN_big3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, here is my problem.

I dumped Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Original disc and NTSC-US) to my HDD using WiiFlow. Now after the DIOS MIOS Splash Screen (I still have the disc on), it shows the "Licensed by Nintendo". After that it disappears and the wii drive makes a noise like it's reading something. Then after the noise from the wii drive, nothing shows up but a Black screen. I already checked the compatibility list and it said there that there are no issues on that game. Any help?? Maybe the dump is bad?

More details:

Wii is Softmodded and Hardmodded. Running on the firmware 4.3U. Other games work like Spider-man 2 and The LoZ: Wind Waker on WiiFlow. I haven't tried other loaders (will try later).

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just had the same thing with the PAL version (GH9P52).

Instead of giving the firmware version (which says nothing but the region...and even that probably doesn't influence things), you could give the version of dios mios lite and the actual loader you're using.

I'm using dios mios 2.03D and postloader 4 b27. About the only thing I can mention here is that forcing PAL didn't work. :-\

Hmm...and perhaps you accidentally checked the list from DML - and otherwise someone has editted it - ...but it's mentioned as not working on this list.

JN_big3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah you're right. I checked it on the DML list. Wii just play Pro Skater 4
I just had the same thing with the PAL version (GH9P52).

Instead of giving the firmware version (which says nothing but the region...and even that probably doesn't influence things), you could give the version of dios mios lite and the actual loader you're using.

I'm using dios mios 2.03D and postloader 4 b27. About the only thing I can mention here is that forcing PAL didn't work. :-\

Hmm...and perhaps you accidentally checked the list from DML - and otherwise someone has editted it - ...but it's mentioned as not working on this list.

Yeah you're right. I checked it on the DML list :D. I Wii just play Pro Skater 4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs