Luigipenguin

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so i have DIOS MIOS Lite and it worked for a longtime and then when i installed CIOS it stopped working:

Symptoms: WHen i use neogamma r9 beta 56 when it says load game from DML when i press it usually it loads fast but it takes like 5 seconds to load the game title.

OMG i tryed to remove it by installing and patched mios V10 but its still there. I used multimod manager to install it again using DML wad 12, 19 and 21. i also did a system format and boom! it still there. I used other loaders that supports DIOS MIOS.

OKOK so when i click the game title on neogamma it says all the game ID thingy and it says writing boot.bin and reseting drive but then it has a really long green screen and the games are all NTSC-U and then i have 2 games Super mario sunshine and melee and melee has green screen then black screen and sunshine kust has a green screen.

HELP!! :sleep:

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why don't you try the latest DML rev47?

Edit: Why are you making a poll about DML?

Just looking at the DML compatibility list it clearly states that it works and how much it does work.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The backup it's your region? It's strange indeed because I tested and it works fine.

Edit: IIRC I had a problem like that when DML stopped working for me it was the SD card getting corrupted. Reformat the card and try again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: