Dios Mios Lite Problems: Super Mario Sunshine and Loading the Disc instead of ISO.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by finaleshed, Dec 3, 2012.

1. finaleshed
    OP

finaleshed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2012
    United States
    I've never had problems with Dios Mios Lite up until now. The problem is pretty annoying. At first, I was trying to play Super Mario Sunshine. I got it to run and all, but as soon as it booted, it went to my TV screen, with the VIDEO 1 display on it. So I waited a bit and discovered that the Wii was still on, and that the sound for the game was playing just that no video was showing up. I googled this problem to no avail. I decided I would try to fix it just by updating DML and Neogamma.

So I update Neogamma to it's highest revision and Dios Mios Lite to 2.6. Now I try running ANY game with Dios Mios Lite, and it plays the game currently in the disk slot, not the ISO I selected to load.

Does anyone know what happened?

2. BlackWizzard17

BlackWizzard17 Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    try using dios mios lite wad, then try using a compatible usbloader cause i think its better.

3. gooddegenerate

gooddegenerate Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2012
    United States
    do you have your gamecube games stored on an sd or usb? If usb then use dios mios, not lite.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice