ROM Hack RELEASE Dio Vento's Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc_Ray99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure if you are accepting input, but is there a limitation to where you can make a pokemon spawn?
like could Mew be made to appear in a sky encounter?
i was reading up on the post game real quick and found that the legendary birds can be found rarely in sky encounters.
it got me thinking, "it'd be cool to have Mew rarely spawn above Cerulean City instead of in a building"
although i understand the initial choice what the the Mew documents being there.

edit: also im seeing previous posts that there are people not actually finding Mew at the mansion?

Last edited by Arc_Ray99,

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Encounter files hadn't been building properly for Pikachu version. Re-download and try again if they hadn't been working for you.

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why change things like Chansey no longer spawns on route 5? Chansey was available early game, but isn't until victory road now?
Encounter files hadn't been building properly for Pikachu version. Re-download and try again if they hadn't been working for you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
How can u tell if the hacks are working?
Go to a patch of grass that has a version exclusive, like sandshrew, oddish, vulpix etc, you'll see it's counter 'mon

Last edited by xtreme1,
Reactions: ayeyotone

Arc_Ray99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why change things like Chansey no longer spawns on route 5? Chansey was available early game, but isn't until victory road now?

that does seem a little absurd, why not just somewhere after Fucshia City? otherwise i understand this guy normally makes hard mode mods.
unless like you quoted him saying the Pikachu version has probelms and thats your version.

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that does seem a little absurd, why not just somewhere after Fucshia City? otherwise i understand this guy normally makes hard mode mods.
unless like you quoted him saying the Pikachu version has probelms and thats your version.
No i'm just trying to find clarification why remove a pokemon like that form early game.

ayeyotone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Go to a patch of grass that has a version exclusive, like sandshrew, oddish, vulpix etc, you'll see it's counter 'mon
Version exclusive? I’m a newbie lol

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ooof. You can't even catch bulbasaur, charmander or squirtle now?

Last edited by xtreme1,

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
nice work, co op mode looks interesting, but there's one thing i dont like on it, you play always 2 vs 1, isnt possible to make battles always 2 vs 2 in co op mode?

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the mod and I remember catching a Chansey on Route 6 or 11. I think those are special encounters and not listed together with the normal encounters.
Correct. Normal encounters are still there. The only thing removed was bellsprout and oddish on route 1, and they appear on route 2.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some each one of those patches has a modification?
Yes, one just adds the other versions exclusive pokemon to the correct routes, one adds that plus any gift pokemon in the game into the wild, so you can get them all. The last one does all of that, plus mew.

daijobu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks a lot for the great mod! I checked the encounter list for but I cannot find the location of Omanyte. Can you please tell me where it would spawn?

Scubahood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know there is only a 1% chance of New spawning in the mansion but does anybody have any idea where in the mansion I should be?

daijobu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know there is only a 1% chance of New spawning in the mansion but does anybody have any idea where in the mansion I should be?
I found it randomly in the mansion. It barely took 5 minutes with lure. It could be anywhere in the mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1