ROM Hack RELEASE Dio Vento's Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

willy101

Trophies
XP
Country
Update for the Wild Gifts and 151 patches: they now have Lapras in the wild on Route 20.
Awesome, thank you for all this dio. Do you know if there's a way to use a save edit to make the "hacked" flag go to "legit"? Or will you be working on an update that makes all pokemon show as "legit"? Thank you either way!!

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First Thanks for your Mods.

Is it Possible to Increase the Shiny Chance? Like by 31 Chain whit Shiny Charm to 1/100?

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, thank you for all this dio. Do you know if there's a way to use a save edit to make the "hacked" flag go to "legit"? Or will you be working on an update that makes all pokemon show as "legit"? Thank you either way!!
Edit them in PKHeX to fit the normal acquisition method. For something like a Growlithe from modded Eevee version, you'd just need to set the origin game to Let's Go Pikachu for it to become legal.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

First Thanks for your Mods.

It is Possible to Increase the Shiny Chance? Like by 31 Chain whit Shiny Charm to 1/100?
It's possible, but I have no interest in doing so (and no lead on where the hex byte to edit is).

KingAwezome

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does this only work if you have it downloaded on the switch or can you have the game card and use it like that.

Does this only work if you have it on the switch or can you use it with the game card

EmaPlease

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have sxos 2.01 once i change the folder name to sxos and drag it into my SD card do i need to do anything else once i reboot the switch on sx os firmware? i launched the game and nothing seems changed Exp wise or with the pokemon that appear in the wild are usually the ones that are always in that spot

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this only work if you have it downloaded on the switch or can you have the game card and use it like that.

Does this only work if you have it on the switch or can you use it with the game card
They work on cartridge, eshop, and sideloaded NSP files. I've heard LayeredFS frequently causes crashes with SX XCI files.

i have sxos 2.01 once i change the folder name to sxos and drag it into my SD card do i need to do anything else once i reboot the switch on sx os firmware? i launched the game and nothing seems changed Exp wise or with the pokemon that appear in the wild are usually the ones that are always in that spot
Try the same thing with Atmosphere.

Darkprime23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey is there any way the motion controls could get patched out in docked mode or could pro controller support get modded in? I'm more after Quality of life improvements than actual game play modifications.

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey is there any way the motion controls could get patched out in docked mode or could pro controller support get modded in? I'm more after Quality of life improvements than actual game play modifications.
That will require exefs code editing at a super advanced level, as in "was not achieved on the 3DS during its entire lifespan." What's more likely is a plugin for Atmosphere CFW that allows controllers to "spoof" as other controllers, but nobody is working on such a project.

Darkprime23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
That will require exefs code editing at a super advanced level, as in "was not achieved on the 3DS during its entire lifespan." What's more likely is a plugin for Atmosphere CFW that allows controllers to "spoof" as other controllers, but nobody is working on such a project.

Thanks for the response. Guess I'll have to put up with the controls for now.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its better then being quiet
It's really not.

Update for the Wild Gifts and 151 patches: they now have Lapras in the wild on Route 20.
Lapras already shows up on Route 19 & 20 as a rare spawn, so if you catch that particular one it'll show as legit, lol. Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, & Porygon are also rare spawns already available legit in the wild.

Source

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really not.

Lapras already shows up on Route 19 & 20 as a rare spawn, so if you catch that particular one it'll show as legit, lol. Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, & Porygon are also rare spawns already available legit in the wild.

Source
Yeah, I might adjust where the Hitmons and Porygon show up so that they show as legal.

Blackwigg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do I have to start a new game to use this mod?
No, but I would recomend using save editor to lower your pokemon levels like I did. Did'nt need to restart and now the game is a bit more difficult.

Also Dio, I kinda have a request: Bring Celadon Pervert Old Man dialog back like the original games! Like, come on, EVERYONE knows he is looking after the beatiful woman at the gym, not staring at strong trainers.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If only there was a way to add pro controller support and just make it play exactly like handheld mode, where you just have to press A button to throw the pokeball.

TV mode is just terrible because the motion controls are garbage. They're terrible in every single games made by Nintendo without exception, but this is by far one of the worst.

WiseFool

Trophies
XP
Country
India
If I want to install the exp mod and exclusive 151 mod, what do I do?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

WiseFool

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Also can you make a mod where the Pokemon I catch directly go to the bag and not to party when number of Pokemon in party is less than 6. I want to level up certain Pokemon and having less than 6 in the party is a PITA

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but the EXP mod works better the earlier you apply it
Yuh, I noticed that everything worked when Caterpie and Weedle showed up in my game, heh. Thanks :D
If I want to install the exp mod and exclusive 151 mod, what do I do?

Install Atmosphere, and unrar the mods into the Atmosphere folder, that is located on the root of your Switch's SD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all